What is so horrible about the Polls guy? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:51:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What is so horrible about the Polls guy? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is so horrible about the Polls guy?  (Read 1773 times)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« on: March 05, 2015, 10:50:16 AM »

Considering his last few posts have been about leaving and he hasn't actually done it, I'm guessing he'll be back by the end of the week.

Last time he was "quitting" he sent this out to a bunch of people, or something like it:

Hey Turkisblau,

I noticed your post agreeing with the moderator (and probably the majority of people on the forum) that there was no reason for me to come back.

Based on my posting history, that may seem true. However, I think that posting on this forum does have some benefit to me personally. I've learned a lot of politics and elections while posting here. I agree that none of my posts were really at a high level.

I mostly come here to blow off steam from school, life in general, etc. I've noticed that many of my posts have come close to the line in terms of moderation and banning, so I decided to take a break.

I hope you understand that the way I post is not really the way that I communicate in real life. It's just the worst parts of my personality (I'm sure that's true of some other posters as well).

Anyway, I guess I'll see you if I ever do come back. I noticed that you are a decent poster and I agree with many points you've raised.

Your friend,
ssuperflash

I don't think he was gone a day.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies