What is so horrible about the Polls guy? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:11:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What is so horrible about the Polls guy? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is so horrible about the Polls guy?  (Read 1760 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: March 04, 2015, 09:55:58 AM »

Too lazy to put his full screen name up here, but really what gives?  I mean he is not like a revolutionary poster, but at least he does contribute to the forum.  Really, there are at least a dozen of you who deserve the axe more than he.

So please explain.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 07:50:40 PM »

As the guy who re-bumped the "Let's talk about" thread, I personally had problems with his unnecessarily inflammatory attitude, and instead of fixing his attitude, decides to troll other popular "bad posters" to avoid being lumped in with one of them. I've done some research myself, and he actually seems to be a legitimate poster who isn't underage ban (like Guntaker or probably Murica), so there is hope that he'll change. If he is taking a sabbatical and changes (and by that I mean takes a rip and chills out), I'd welcome him back. Give him a few years and he might not be a bad poster, tbh.

Not every high school poster is going to turn out like SWE or Flo.

Oh okay.  That explains it.

I thought there was something a little bit off about him, I just didn't know what.  I admit I am kind of slow on the take about some posters, given that I don't spend as near amount of time on here as I used to.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies