Public Office of the Bore/Cincy Administration (Notices)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:18:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the Bore/Cincy Administration (Notices)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Public Office of the Bore/Cincy Administration (Notices)  (Read 13371 times)
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2015, 07:25:32 PM »

The entire administration extends its sincere condolences to the friends and families of the two clerks who were cruelly murdered. We are also, like everyone else in this country, hoping for a full recovery for the clerk who was wounded by the bomb.

We must do everything we can to make sure this never happens again and we must do whatever it takes to bring the perpetrators to justice.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2015, 08:24:15 AM »
« Edited: March 21, 2015, 08:26:42 AM by President bore »

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen

No doubt many of you are, to say the least, surprised by my nomination of Adam Griffin for RG. This won't be because of concerns about partisanship, because the position is competely apolitical. It also won't be because anyone doubts Adam's ability or activity. We can be sure he will keep the roles up to date and accurate..

The reason there will be surprise is because Adam recently won a special election for Bacon King's seat. But, and this, importantly, is my fault, he always wanted to be RG more than a Senator. Griffin ran for senate because I had a mistaken view of the constitution, and assured him that the RGship could be held by a sitting senator. Once we realised our mistake it was too late for him to drop out.

I recognise that another special election would be a hassle for everyone, especially so soon after the last one, so, if Griffin is going to be confirmed the senate can easily postpone the confirmation until after the 35 day limit when party chairs can appoint a replacement.

This was not an easy decision to make, as can be seen by near week long wait for the announcement I promised, but ultimately I feel this was my mistake and this is the best way to rectify that. Hopefully the senate will agree and vote to confirm this obviously qualified candidate.

Also, at some point soon I shall be making a speech on the PMA.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2015, 04:49:53 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen

Our national tragedy is, we can hope, at an end.

As the GM reported four days ago the FBI has successfully raided a PMA compound, taking 43 prisoner, and killing 11 more. Having already taken the group's leader and his deputies, and considering we have heard nothing from the group since, it seems this raid has dealt a fatal bow to the PMA.

This has not been an easy time for atlasia, innocent federal employees and citizens have been ruthlessly murdered, and every citizen has went about their normal routine knowing they could be next. We showed them though, through out perseverance that we could not be defeated, and we would not change our values, no matter what they did.

I would like to especially thank all of the FBI members who helped seize the compound and my Attorney General Al and Secretary of Internal Affairs Barnes. Without you we could not have done it.

Thank you.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2015, 05:21:13 PM »

Not the slightest noise from them since the famous raid, Mr. President.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2015, 05:58:24 PM »

Not the slightest noise from them since the famous raid, Mr. President.

Excellent news Smiley
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2015, 06:02:52 PM »

All of us are united in shock and horror at what has unfolded today in Iraq. The condolences of the whole administration and the atlasian people are with the family of our brave ambassador

Rest assured, I am backing SoEA Superique to the hilt in doing all that we can to stop ISIS and this cruel murder will only strengthen our resolve.

Just as we must act against violence when we encounter it abroad, so must we act against it when we encounter it at home. I may have political differences with Sheriff Nasoo but all possible resources are being directed to save him. Nothing can justify such inhumanity.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2015, 11:38:09 AM »

No doubt by now many of you have heard the news about the bomb plot on a crowded poll station.

We are all exceedingly grateful to the work local law enforcement have done to foil this and the department are guaranteed all possible help from the federal government.

I'd like to urge citizens to still go out to vote, as it is in doing this that we show that we will not be terrorised.

bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2015, 10:58:41 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen

Over the next weeks and days the people of the midwest, northeast, pacific and mideast will go to the polls to vote on the Electoral Reform Amendment which would replace at large seats with districts.

It is well known that this is a cause close to my heart and I hope that the people will agree with me. So, before you vote I hope you at least consider these few points.

Firstly it is not, as certain citizens bizarrely continue to insist, a labor or left wing plot. A simple look at the many atlasian politicians from across the spectrum who have announced their support shows this.

Secondly it will not hinder independents and people with views outside the mainstream - if only because it can do no worse on that front than the at large elections. A comparison of senators elected at large and regionally show this. Regional senators in the last year or so have included atlas's most socially conservative members, a communist, and deus was only a vote away from beating me in the centrist northeast. By contrast at large elections pretty much guarantee 2 laborites, a TPPer a federalist and then another TPPer or a Federalist.

Finally and most importantly, elections for one seat are the only really entertaining ones here. And ultimately, we are all here for entertaining elections. Whether it be windjammer's first election in the mideast, the february southern election, my repeated close scrapes in the northeast, all of TNF's elections or the flo/superique/tyrion in the pacific, every region has had great elections recently. Can anyone honestly say the same for at large elections?

Thank you for your time.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2015, 01:48:54 PM »

No doubt you will all have heard by now of the rebellion which has taken hold of several states.

Firstly I'd like to confirm the statements made by the Attorney General and the Secretary of Internal Affairs. This administration will not negotiate with terrorists.

Over the next few hours and days me and my team will be working out how best to ensure the enforcement of federal laws, and you can be sure that you will be kept updated.

As our greatest president when advised to try to compromise with the CSA, his government was faced with the neccessity of "proving that popular government is not an absurdity. We must settle this question now, whether in a free government the minority have the right to break up the government whenever they choose" The same issue confronts us today and urge us all to stand firm.

bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2015, 05:34:37 PM »

As promised, the administration has begun action against this group.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2015, 11:33:44 AM »

I'd like to formally request that a Golden Star of Atlasia be given to these members of Reality or Nothing, that executed treacherous scum, Jeffrey Brown.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2015, 07:59:47 AM »

In the last few hours, an officer of the atlasian military has murdered in cold blood (for that is what happened) the rebel Adam Belieber. It is no secret that this man was both a traitor and a rebel, who committed countless crimes against atlasia. But either justice exists for the least popular, or it exists for no one. And, simply put, we are, we must be better than murdering helpless captives. Therefore I have directed the Department of Justice to prepare a case against this officer.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2015, 10:10:45 AM »

Another reason Atlasia should institute guillotine for traitors and terrorists, so getting rid of these scum is done properly!
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2015, 07:42:41 AM »

Mark Hopper, an Atlasian citizen has recently been arrested in Saudi Arabia and charged with drug offences, which, in that country, are a capital offence. I have personally written to King Salman urging clemency and have directed Atlasia's Ambassador to do whatever necessary to commute the death sentence.

The Saudi's claim that it is hypocritical for us to object to this sentence because we too arrest foreigners in our country. And we do. But that is missing the point, for we object to this because there will be an execution (even worse, for a crime less than murder), not because there will be an arrest. Atlasia must look after it's own citizens, no matter what they do, and furthermore, we must have an ethical foreign policy, and that necessarily includes standing up for even the least of us.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2015, 10:08:50 AM »

Mr. President, you were very quick to bring up legal charges against brave soldiers that executed one rebel scum named Adam Belieber, but there are two Confederate leaders in Atlasian custody (scumbags Wulfric Wulfric and Kyle Mercado), and you haven't said absolutely nothing about bringing their treasonous asses to justice. WHY?

I seriously want to know whether you want to try them or have me quietly kill them in their cells?
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2015, 03:08:53 PM »

Mr. President, you were very quick to bring up legal charges against brave soldiers that executed one rebel scum named Adam Belieber, but there are two Confederate leaders in Atlasian custody (scumbags Wulfric Wulfric and Kyle Mercado), and you haven't said absolutely nothing about bringing their treasonous asses to justice. WHY?

I seriously want to know whether you want to try them or have me quietly kill them in their cells?

It's generally not a good idea for the president to intervene in justice issues too much, and I only did so with the Belieber case because there was a very real chance that they may have walked free.

As those other two men have obviously got a very serious case to answer I'm certain they shall be prosecuted in a legal and fair manner.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2015, 03:27:55 AM »

Mr. President,

I believe I speak in the interest of many Atlasian citizens in that we wonder what and when in particular you intend to do in regards to the recent coup in Puerto Santos. If we as a nation want to stay on as an example of peace and democracy, we can not allow a democratically elected government being overthrown and its adherents being prosecuted, right in our neighbourhood. Atlasia has the possibility to help resolve this conflict in a way that will be a shining example for future conflicts, in the area and all around the globe. It is your choice, your turn, Mr. President. What do you intend to do?

x Theodore Cranberry
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2015, 02:09:11 PM »

Mr. President,

I believe I speak in the interest of many Atlasian citizens in that we wonder what and when in particular you intend to do in regards to the recent coup in Puerto Santos. If we as a nation want to stay on as an example of peace and democracy, we can not allow a democratically elected government being overthrown and its adherents being prosecuted, right in our neighbourhood. Atlasia has the possibility to help resolve this conflict in a way that will be a shining example for future conflicts, in the area and all around the globe. It is your choice, your turn, Mr. President. What do you intend to do?

x Theodore Cranberry

Needless to say, the atlasian government strongly condemns this coup, and I am consulting with the Secretary of External Affairs to see if there is anythingreasonable we can do to restore democracy there. If there is, you can be assured I will try to do it.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2015, 02:11:47 PM »

Mr. President,

x Theodore Cranberry

Needless to say, the atlasian government strongly condemns this coup, and I am consulting with the Secretary of External Affairs to see if there is anythingreasonable we can do to restore democracy there. If there is, you can be assured I will try to do it.

Thank you very much for your swift reply, Mr. President, I am content you will take the steps necessary to aid the people of Puerto Santos.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2015, 06:08:07 PM »

Two announcements:

I'm currently trying to arrange a visit to Saudi Arabia to discusss the Hopper affair in particular, and other policies in general.

I'm currently discussing with the Secretary of External Affairs about the best way to approach the Puerto Santos affair, and also what to do with regard to June. On both matters you can expect an announcement within the next few days.

bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2015, 06:12:41 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen

Today, all our thoughts are with the French people, as their president was tragically murdered by an extremist. I would like to echo in particular the eloquent words of SoEA Superique, and state that atlasia, as always, extends its hand of friendship to France during these difficult times.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2015, 04:17:26 AM »

Since you are by far the best candidate for and on the job as President, can we go ahead and cancel the June Presidential election in order to save the Atlasian taxpayers money?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2015, 02:16:24 PM »

Since you are by far the best candidate for and on the job as President, can we go ahead and cancel the June Presidential election in order to save the Atlasian taxpayers money?

This isn't f**king Singapore Tongue
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2015, 06:37:55 AM »

They don't cancel elections in Singapore. Indeed they are an important part of the PAP's mandate to rule.
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2015, 07:15:30 AM »

Find a token candidate that can oppose our beloved President.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies