Public Office of the Bore/Cincy Administration (Notices)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:47:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the Bore/Cincy Administration (Notices)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Public Office of the Bore/Cincy Administration (Notices)  (Read 13377 times)
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2015, 04:15:53 PM »

I extend the deepest condolences, on behalf of myself, my family, my staff, and Altsomn Stmarken, to President Bore and wish him a speedy and full recovery. 
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2015, 02:38:01 PM »

Hello everyone,

I've recovered from the assault, and am now returning to senate duties and to the campaign trail.

I would just to like to, once again, urge atlasians to remain calm and to avoid violence, for whatever reason. There would be no greater shame than for this election to descend into bloodshed.

I'd also like to thank Dkrol for his kind words, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming debate.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2015, 06:47:40 PM »
« Edited: June 23, 2015, 06:49:29 PM by President bore »

As I have made clear in other threads on this board, while I am disappointed by the state of the pacific, the federal government can not sanction ebowed's coup because according to pacific law it is completely illegal. I am strongly in favour of AG Al's tough stance on this and look forward to Simfan's release and return to governing.

Also, I would like to bid GM Kalwejt farewell, and thank him for his service. However controversial some of the storylines may have been, we can all agree that few GMs have been as active and committed as him and I can say, speaking from personal experience that he was always a pleasure to work with. I wish him the best in the future and hope he remains active in a different role in atlasia.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2015, 06:15:05 PM »

So, as you will all will be aware, we need a new GM. All interested parties should pm me expressing interest and, preferably some idea of what they would do with the position. Thanks in advance
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2015, 02:20:09 PM »

Just a reminder to everyone that I'm still accepting applications to be GM, but will soon make a decision, so there s no time to waste by applying.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2015, 06:48:41 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2015, 06:50:46 PM by President bore »

In the last few days both Barne has announced his well deserved retirement to me, and I'd like to thank him forhis service. Anyone interested in applying for the role of SoIA should contact me by pm. I will be more than willing to listen to any applications.

Also, I'd like to announce that I am nominating Dkrol to be the next GM. I am confident he will do a good job in this role.

Finally, regarding the recent and important discussions about atlasia, I realise I have been quite (but by no means completely) quiet, in part to consider the best course. However in the next week or so I'm planning to unveil what I think the path ahead should be.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2015, 05:43:59 PM »

Many of you will have heard the sad news that Superique is retiring. I'd just like to publicly thank him for his service and wish him well in the future.

That means that in addition to a new SoIA a new SoEA is also needed. If anyone is interested do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2015, 08:22:32 AM »

0 score and 11 years ago, tweed brought forth on this board a new nation, founded on the principle of spergs having fun. Now we are engaged in a less than great ending testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.

Atlasia is dying. We have whole regions in open rebellion, almost all active citizens want something completely different, a senate which has like 2 active members, unfilled and unfillable cabinet posts and rampant inactivity across all levels of government. Everything major has been debated and exhausted. We've moved from gay marriage and abortion through dog meat and incest and onto, well, nothing. We have tackled healthcare and education a hundred times and any new attempt is constricted by obscure and incoherent past laws. We have had a magnificent run. But literally the only thing that can now pass are minor programmes giving funds to the regions (who will, of course, never act on them) for specific well meaning but minor programmes. No one came in to the game for this.

As recently as a few days ago I endorsed an in game method of reform, because that seemed like the most appropriate and ordered way of doing things. But when the facts change, so must our opinions. A constitutional convention is impossible now, not only to call, but to handle. The game has lost all legitimacy except with a few.

The time has come, and I say this with a heavy heart, to burn down the game, lock everything, remember the good times and forget the bad, turn our swords into plowshares, and let a replacement spring up organically. Atlasia was once fresh and small and active and new and organic, and it's replacement can be as well.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2015, 09:43:53 AM »

Well said, Mr. President.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2015, 04:25:52 PM »

Mr. President, will the White House take action to crush the so called "revolution" by Governor TNF?
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2015, 07:56:43 PM »

Mr. President, will the White House take action to crush the so called "revolution" by Governor TNF?

They should. Unless he's just given up on being President.

The Attorney General charges Yankee with treason, the President calls for an end to the nation, but TNF declares a communist revolution and...silence.

It's farcical.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2015, 10:49:49 PM »

This is a deeply and seriously troubling set of situations.

I would have hoped and expected the President to have shown greater leadership at this time of crisis. Whether or not he believes in dissolution, Atlasia still exists and he is still President.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2015, 11:24:23 PM »

I would have hoped and expected the President to have shown greater leadership at this time of crisis. Whether or not he believes in dissolution, Atlasia still exists and he is still President.

In the absence of Presidential action, Article I, Section 5, Clause 23 of the Atlasian Constitution gives the Senate the power to "provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions."

Just saying.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2015, 11:28:30 PM »

Absolutely. For shame! Unless he can prove otherwise, and I hope he does.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2015, 11:45:43 PM »

In the absence of Presidential action, Article I, Section 5, Clause 23 of the Atlasian Constitution gives the Senate the power to "provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions."

Just saying.

Just because the Senate should take action doesn't mean the President should not.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2015, 12:02:28 AM »

Just because the Senate should take action doesn't mean the President should not.

I never said that.  I've already called on the President to take action in his official White House thread.  My point is that if President Bore does not take action against the rebellious, treasonous TNF, the Senate can.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2015, 01:24:19 AM »

I never said that.  I've already called on the President to take action in his official White House thread.  My point is that if President Bore does not take action against the rebellious, treasonous TNF, the Senate can.

I agree. I misunderstood your post as defending the President's inaction. But yeah, the Senate should do something as well.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2015, 01:53:27 AM »

This is treason.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2015, 01:59:17 AM »

President bore fiddles as Nyman burns. Truly a failed administration.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2015, 02:06:59 AM »

Mr President, as Speaker of the Senate I urge you to take Military Action to help protect what is left of this nation. TNF has usurped power in the region, and invaded another region. You have a constitutional duty to act, and protect the nation
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2015, 03:41:22 AM »

Lead or leave.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2015, 06:02:54 AM »

Give a response within 24 hours or face impeachment.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2015, 06:32:36 AM »
« Edited: July 19, 2015, 06:36:06 AM by President bore »

As I have told nix and dkrol I only have mobile internet at the moment, so there is not much I can do at the moment.

As far as I'm concerned until and if dissolution occurs the game continues as it is at the moment. Which is why I suspended the stock exchange/ continue making appointments etc.

EDIT: I will have a computer within the next 12 hours.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2015, 06:41:05 AM »

You are pathetic. Please resign.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2015, 06:52:35 AM »

Please put up articles of impeachment, someone