Public Office of the Bore/Cincy Administration (Notices) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:52:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the Bore/Cincy Administration (Notices) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Office of the Bore/Cincy Administration (Notices)  (Read 13410 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: July 24, 2015, 02:07:06 AM »

I'm reluctant to do anything with regard to the (unjustly) banned Griffin issue for a few more days until the dust clears and we discover what's happened

I agree with this decision. Legislation currently working is way towards your desk would mandate a waiting period as well and considering the complexity of the present situation, such is especially necessary because we just don't know what the mods will do. Hopefully they do the right thing.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 05:56:10 PM »

Mr. President,

I too would like to thank you for your service to the country and hope you will continue to be a force for better in this game. Though you probably would have been better off without the second term (Wink), you have a long history of contributing and improving the game. From running a series of strong campaigns as NE Senator leading to tight race after tight race, to cleaning up old laws, to administering the Senate in a fair and impartial way and being one of the few to discuss a reassessment of power distribution.

Thank You,
NC Yankee
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies