McClatchy-Marist Poll: Hillary starts to feel the heat already (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:44:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  McClatchy-Marist Poll: Hillary starts to feel the heat already (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: McClatchy-Marist Poll: Hillary starts to feel the heat already  (Read 4282 times)
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« on: March 08, 2015, 04:40:49 AM »

Honestly, I'm generally a fairly pessimistic guy when it comes to believing in my side's ability to win elections. With the exception of Bush-Kerry in 2004 I have never wrongly predicted my side to win any election, ever (yes, I really though Kerry pull win in a squeeker).

And while I see many potential issues with Hillary Clinton, including her age, dynasty fatigue (only if not running against Bush) and doubts about her dedication to the race, I really struggle to see these "scandals" as having much of an influence. All of them are pseudo-scandals at best, that I just don't see the general public caring about unless the media builds them up so much that people start to think that they are somehow substantial scandals.

Bottom line, Hillary is far from a dead cert, but at this point she is still clearly the most likely next POTUS and if she doesn't win, it is probably not going to be due to any of these scandals but to other factors, like the GOP actually nominating an exciting candidate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies