McClatchy-Marist Poll: Hillary starts to feel the heat already (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:49:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  McClatchy-Marist Poll: Hillary starts to feel the heat already (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: McClatchy-Marist Poll: Hillary starts to feel the heat already  (Read 4294 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: March 07, 2015, 11:04:42 AM »

So, Hillary already dropped 5% or so this week compared to previous polls and she'll likely drop another 5% right after she announces her run.

Creating a tied race already.

And in the end she might lose too (maybe even in a landslide).

I told you Hillary-fetishists early about this, but you were not listening ...

You are absolutely right. But they are still not going to believe this. They think that no Republican can win in 2016 because of demographics, because she is a Clinton, because of the Blue Wall, because she is a woman, because Walker is an union hater who suppresses the vote (muh backlash), because Bush is a Bush,  because Paul/Carson/Cruz are nutjobs and extremists, because ...... who knows. It's just inevitable.

Republicans can win the Presidential election, and hold both Houses of Congress in 2016. But that depends upon Hillary Clinton melting down politically and no Democrat being able to take her place and win -- and of course the maintenance of a political climate like that of 2010 and 2014. If that happens... you already have the material for the first chapters of The Decline and Fall of the American Empire in your hands. the first stage of Decline and Fall is that America becomes a nasty place to live for all but the elites. America begins to get a brain drain as other countries have more attractive opportunities for their kids than being migrant farm laborers, domestic servants, and sweatshop workers.

I hope that we can do better.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I don't see Walker as a racist; the rest is true. I can see him losing the Blue Wall and most swing states. If he can't win his own state he must win an inside straight.

The Romney campaign did attack President Obama -- but as the election showed, not on things that mattered. Romney lost because he was too much of a narcissist for enough people to trust him. But remember -- Scott Walker is a moderate on nothing. He can be defeated by showing him as an extremist who will make life miserable for people not already filthy-rich.   
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 06:54:40 PM »

At this point I see nothing to indicate that the electorate is any less polarized than it was at any time since 2006. that so far is the electoral news.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies