McClatchy-Marist Poll: Hillary starts to feel the heat already (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:28:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  McClatchy-Marist Poll: Hillary starts to feel the heat already (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: McClatchy-Marist Poll: Hillary starts to feel the heat already  (Read 4287 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: March 07, 2015, 10:01:17 AM »

Am I missing something? She still looks solidly ahead of the field to me and her margins against Paul and Bush (the only two options remaining from the last poll) are still as large. What's with the gloating?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 10:14:17 AM »
« Edited: March 07, 2015, 10:16:00 AM by Monarch »

Am I missing something? She still looks solidly ahead of the field to me and her margins against Paul and Bush (the only two options remaining from the last poll) are still as large. What's with the gloating?

Her lead over Bush is cut in half though since their last poll. And this poll was not even done fully after her email-scandal. Most people are only reading and hearing about it over the weekend.

Her lead has decreased since their January poll but has increased since their August 2014 poll.

Nice narrative, but it's not true. This is a pretty static change.

And again, it's all she MIGHT lose and MIGHT not end well. Okay, well, Elizabeth Warren's ceiling against Walker is losing by 4 points and her floor is McGovernesque. She's not that impressive, and rather grating to anyone who isn't an ultraliberal to be honest.

Note the strange bedfellows. If the people backing you up in arguments that Hillary isn't a sure thing are also people who want Scott Walker to be elected President, check yourself. You may be getting duped.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 10:18:59 AM »

And again, it's all she MIGHT lose and MIGHT not end well. Okay, well, Elizabeth Warren's ceiling against Walker is losing by 4 points and her floor is McGovernesque. She's not that impressive, and rather grating who isn't an ultraliberal to be honest.

No. Just no.

So you think Warren can win? I certainly don't see it.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 07:21:08 PM »

Apparently the poll is all adults rather than registered, let alone likely, voters.

Yeah, all you progressives are going to stay home in November 2016, after watching an entire news cycle on race, and let Scott Walker be elected President because Hillary isn't "perfect" lmao. We heard the same thing about the disillusioned Obama fans who were not going to vote in 2012. They voted.

Conservatives didn't stay home in 2008 and 2012 and liberals aren't staying home in 2016.

Electorally involved people do not stay home for Presidential elections. Congress is another story because they are despised, but people will always care who the President is.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies