Your Sexuality and Gender Identity? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:39:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Your Sexuality and Gender Identity? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Choose two:
Heterosexual

Homosexual

Bisexual

Asexual

Other

Unsure

Cisgender

Transgender

Other

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 191

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Your Sexuality and Gender Identity?  (Read 12691 times)
Californiadreaming
United States

« on: July 25, 2016, 02:17:39 PM »

In regards to my own sexuality (sexual orientation), I am slightly bisexual but with an overwhelming preference for women. Basically, I can certainly be sexually aroused to certain men's bodies but not that much to men's faces and even a handsome man's body certainly isn't going to be comparable to a woman's body, in my honest opinion.

As for my own gender identity, I guess you can say that I lean cisgender.  To elaborate on this, I identify as male but I certainly don't like many/most of the effects that male puberty has had on both my body and my face. Thus, once I will be able to afford it, I certainly want to strongly feminize both my body and my face (while still identifying as male, of course). Also, I am certainly an aspiring transvestic fetishist and an aspiring transvestite and I certainly want to try out estrogen HRT in order to see whether or not I will like it. Smiley

Thus, in summation, I am a bit of an enigma, aren't I? Wink
Californiadreaming
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 02:19:06 PM »

Also, Yes, in terms of race, I am White.
Californiadreaming
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 03:50:06 PM »

If we lived in an ideal world (we certainly and unfortunately don't!), I would certainly envy you a lot! Cheesy
Californiadreaming
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 08:19:37 PM »

If you don't mind me asking, do you prefer men or women?
Californiadreaming
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 02:14:01 AM »

OK.

Also, though, if you are curious, the corresponding figure/data for me is probably around 95% female and 5% male.
Californiadreaming
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 01:56:03 PM »

Trans lesbian.

I actually agree that 'cisgender' is an aesthetically displeasing word and prefer to use 'non-trans' unless somebody has already introduced 'cisgender' into the conversation.
Out of curiosity--if you don't mind me asking, is there a different name that you want us to refer to you by?

After all, no offense, but as far as I know, Nathan is a masculine name--which in turn is why exactly I am asking you this question.
Californiadreaming
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 02:23:56 PM »

Trans lesbian.

I actually agree that 'cisgender' is an aesthetically displeasing word and prefer to use 'non-trans' unless somebody has already introduced 'cisgender' into the conversation.
Out of curiosity--if you don't mind me asking, is there a different name that you want us to refer to you by?

After all, no offense, but as far as I know, Nathan is a masculine name--which in turn is why exactly I am asking you this question.
At the time, Madeleine (sp?). But see also:
It's true that I feel confused and discern a cognitive dissonance inhabiting a male role as well but at this point the balance has fallen rather on the side of 'being a man' (cue Mulan music) for the moment.
Thanks! Smiley

Also, out of curiosity: @Nathan: Would "genderqueer" be a good term to describe you?
Californiadreaming
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 06:19:39 PM »

cis hetero male

There seems to be more transgender women than cisgender women here interestingly.
Frankly, this forum isn't the only one for which this statement of yours appears to be true.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies