Senate Republicans write a letter to Iran (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:30:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Senate Republicans write a letter to Iran (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Republicans write a letter to Iran  (Read 8560 times)
t_host1

« on: March 09, 2015, 04:54:52 PM »

I've read the letter, reads fine to me. I myself could not of written it any better, so...

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), the organizer of a controversial letter warning Iran that the U.S. government will not necessarily abide by any agreement...  according to the huff & puff news outlet.
  You'yll thought missing that pryor guy would be a problem. Hell, it hasn't even been 60 days yet - the position of this chair is more understood in its time than the previous 12 years held by its predecessor.   
t_host1

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 12:36:30 PM »

One of the unfortunate outcomes of pen mates these days is that there is no postage due. Imagine the value of a few purple heart forever stamps, postmarked envelope, with the written contents pointing out that their partner Obama has failed; a historic capitalist ideal.  When I first heard of the letter, that was what I was thinking of, route of postmarks-handling-Islam telling the world how the US says how it is going to work, I don’t think so. When Obama sends letters to his leaders we are only told of it, the contents are that of interpreter’s.   

John Kerry tells too us that it is responsible to make a deal, a written political deal on Irans’ nuclear bomb making. The signatories of agreement being Russia, China, Obama and other adversaries’ of the USA are challenged by the republic order. Deemed unprecedented by the WH, said to be an unconstitutional act by John Kerry, with, the progressed to the left Democrat fears of war, is, being lettered back by Islam as mutual destruction of America(n) politics. Clearly, if only possible, more republic letters of order are necessary; it’s just that I can only recall one talk that walked back mass murder and conquest being resolved, the Ronaldo Maximus star war deployment. 

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies