Jeb Bush: Net Neutrality decision is "crazy" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Jeb Bush: Net Neutrality decision is "crazy" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jeb Bush: Net Neutrality decision is "crazy"  (Read 2055 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 15, 2015, 03:33:03 AM »

The Internet was originally a federal project -- to supply communications for the military. It proved so desirable to others that it had to expand.

Educational use is essential, and it is more important that people be able to do research  than that some people who pay more get to reshape the Internet to their purposes. 

You bring up a very good point - it was once a federal project.  We cannot let a Republican win in 2016 - any chances of net neutrality potentially staying around will likely go up in flames.  I have the fortune to have the WSJ delivered to home, and I see editorials about the so-called 'Obamanet', partisan baloney, from the same people who called Obamacare a failure.  Jeb and other viable Republican presidential hopefuls and the WSJ editorial writers are of one mind on net neutrality - and they simply don't deserve to win.  Jeb's position on this is yet another reason I would never, never, ever vote him for President of the United States.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies