Forget the Mile High Club........ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:32:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Forget the Mile High Club........ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Forget the Mile High Club........  (Read 1739 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: March 09, 2015, 07:33:58 PM »

Long time ago:

Reported Posts:219
Moderated Posts:86
Infraction Points:1

That's impressive.  I usually disagree with you, but I know you don't deserve that.  Lots of folks with axes to grind, I suppose.

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 09:15:49 PM »

I just got my 20th "reported post" tonight, so maybe that's a start.  Here's what merited it:

Really?

I can probably thank Ernest for it, since it was edited by Ernest within seconds.  I bet he has one of those snowblowers.  Penis-extension for the modern, sensitive man, I suppose.

Don't get me wrong.  This guy was screwed.  His employers should be paying any fines, not him.  But anyone who has ever been awakened (weekly!) by the refuse guys, or by their on-call physician neighbors, can relate.  Hardly meritorious of an infraction, except in bizarro world.

Anyway, welcome me to the 20 club.  ("100-club Junior Member" as I like to think of it.)

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 01:58:57 PM »

There are many times when I think I know I'll be infracted for something, but it never happens.  All those times I actually got points were out of the blue.  Well, actually that's not quite accurate.  Once I wrote "Fuck off, Hashemite!" after he edited my post.  (Man, nothing chaps my ass worse than someone editing my post without permission.  It just isn't done.  Any writer can expect revision, but to edit another writer's words without permission, without warning, is incredibly distasteful.)  Anyway, I figured I'd get points for that even as I typed it--and I did get points--but it definitely needed to be said.  Most of my points, however, came from posts I'd never imagine as infractions.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies