KCR for Pacific Council.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:38:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  KCR for Pacific Council.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KCR for Pacific Council.  (Read 489 times)
KingCountyRepublican
Cougars fan for life
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 09, 2015, 05:06:59 PM »

Hello everyone, my name Is King County Republican (or Bryce if you prefer). I am new to Atlasia, and decided to attempt my first run for office. So without further ado here is why you should vote for me.
Platform:1. Encourage and maintain high levels of activity. The Pacific has struggled with this issue, politicians being absent for weeks on end. In order to remedy this problem we must set stricter rules about activity. Requiring them post miss no more than 2 consecutive votes without a LOA seems reasonable.

2. Make the Pacific region the best place to do business. This can be done with further grants to tech research, and cutting burdensome regulations.

3. Keep a green and healthy environment. We have already achieved much in his area, but subsidies for Micro-Generation, and research into new forms of energy most be continued.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 10:40:42 PM »

Off to a good start! And a great platform! Cheesy

Endorsed without a single doubt Smiley
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 10:55:30 PM »

Good luck and endorsed. I like your ideas, particularly on activity. We need to do what we can to set high standards and keep the place going.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 01:21:29 AM »

A bazillion years ago, the poster above me came to me asking me to run for his Senate seat. What made my decision for me to accept was the inactivity I saw in the cabinet and confirmation hearings people slept through. Incensed and motivated to act, I accepted his offer. Seventeen terms later I may not hold that position anymore but I am still passionate about high standards and activity.

Endorsed and Good Luck Smiley I would be happy to campaign with you if you like.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 02:17:21 AM »

It is always good to see fresh and encouraged faces in the Pacific! As our region's Senator, I can warmly welcome you to our region, and wish you only the best for the future to come!
Fed. Pac. Chairman Devin
Devin
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 03:52:25 AM »

Glad to finally see you getting involved brother. If you need any advice me or Yankee are here.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies