Garbage man sentenced to 30 days in jail for waking up rich man (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:48:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Garbage man sentenced to 30 days in jail for waking up rich man (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Garbage man sentenced to 30 days in jail for waking up rich man  (Read 5450 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: March 10, 2015, 08:59:11 PM »
« edited: March 10, 2015, 09:03:56 PM by True Federalist »

A city ordinance limits trash pickup to between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.

I wish we had that.  Sonsabitches come around here while it's still dark.  Every Monday, rain or shine, I can hear them rattling about 30 feet from my window.  I'm a light sleeper, I suppose, because neither my son nor my wife complain of the noise, but it really irks me.

Still, I think his employer should be paying fines, not him.

At least it's not as bad as those "snow blowers."  Whoever invented them should be taken out and shot.  I've been shoveling the old-fashioned way for years.  Men have existed for hundreds of thousands of years without them.  They pollute the air with their foul smells.  My neighbor is an anasthesiologist, and he's on call frequently, so any time there's a snow he's out there with his machine "blowing" the snow.  Apparently there's no ordinance against it.  Oh, he's a nice enough guy, but goddammit, why don't people shut up at least until it's daylight.

I'm sorry for this sanitary worker and his family, but you know it had to come to a head and somebody had to be the fall guy.  He's sort of the Oliver North of the sanitation industry, I suppose.  Anyway, I'm glad it's out in the open now:  WE NEED SOME SLEEP.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies