Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:37:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 161428 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1075 on: April 02, 2015, 05:28:29 PM »

I think I speak for everyone when I say that you should feel free to question our employment choices, Bushie. Unlike you, I would wager that most of us have nothing to be ashamed of.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1076 on: April 02, 2015, 05:30:20 PM »

I think I speak for everyone when I say that you should feel free to question our employment choices, Bushie. Unlike you, I would wager that most of us have nothing to be ashamed of.

I have nothing to be ashamed of, I'm just tired of putting it on full display for everyone to see and balk at.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1077 on: April 02, 2015, 05:59:44 PM »

Called this as soon as he described the meat counter job as merely "sufficient".

It's a damn shame though. This sounds like it was a real and decent job that he could have put a few solid years into before ideally moving up in the world. Oh well, his resume will continue to be a joke.

I wonder if he will call Papa and Mama Bushie back up today and tell them that his little April's Fools "joke" about him qutting his job was no joke at all? I'm sure they'll be thrilled.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1078 on: April 02, 2015, 06:02:16 PM »

I'm glad that Update XXII turned out to be quite self-contained.  I guess we should look at starting Update XXIII on his new start date (4/20!!).
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1079 on: April 02, 2015, 06:03:41 PM »

Called this as soon as he described the meat counter job as merely "sufficient".

It's a damn shame though. This sounds like it was a real and decent job that he could have put a few solid years into before ideally moving up in the world. Oh well, his resume will continue to be a joke.

I wonder if he will call Papa and Mama Bushie back up today and tell them that his little April's Fools "joke" about him qutting his job was no joke at all? I'm sure they'll be thrilled.

I told them this evening exactly how it happened.  I have a job now, but I put in an application Monday evening, had a phone interview Tuesday morning, and had a second and final interview this afternoon.  I also told them that I will put in my two weeks notice tomorrow based on the time to my start date.  Nothing I told them was a lie.  Nothing I am telling you is a lie.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1080 on: April 02, 2015, 06:04:06 PM »

I'm glad that Update XXII turned out to be quite self-contained.  I guess we should look at starting Update XXIII on his new start date (4/20!!).

Yea... awesome.  Two weeks of "God is great!" and "I can't wait to start my career at [pharmacy]!" and "Washed clean in His blood!" only to quit the day of because one of the kids comes into work on his first day stoned because it's 4/20 and Bushie doesn't have a damn clue what that means.

RIP Everything.  
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1081 on: April 02, 2015, 06:05:45 PM »

I also told them that I will put in my two weeks notice tomorrow based on the time to my start date.

hooray, two week vacation!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1082 on: April 02, 2015, 06:07:46 PM »

I told them this evening exactly how it happened.  I have a job now, but I put in an application Monday evening, had a phone interview Tuesday morning, and had a second and final interview this afternoon.  I also told them that I will put in my two weeks notice tomorrow based on the time to my start date.  Nothing I told them was a lie.  Nothing I am telling you is a lie.

I never said you were lying about anything although I kind of wish you were.

How did your folks take the news of you quitting yet again? Also, why did you quit this job? Did you feel it was too physically demanding for you?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1083 on: April 02, 2015, 06:09:53 PM »

Also, I'm getting some popcorn ready for J-Mann's response to this.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1084 on: April 02, 2015, 06:09:57 PM »

Lol.

Can't say I'm surprised. I didn't think he'd make it a month. And I promise he's not going to be an IT guy for the pharmacy. I don't know any pharmacy that has a full time IT guy on hand. Plus, Bushie isn't even licensed. He's going to work for a call center again.

What a joke. I can't feel bad for Mama and Papa as long as they keep funding Bushie to waste everyone's time. If they told him they were finished paying his expenses, he'd finally get his life together.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1085 on: April 02, 2015, 06:16:27 PM »

Lol.

Can't say I'm surprised. I didn't think he'd make it a month. And I promise he's not going to be an IT guy for the pharmacy. I don't know any pharmacy that has a full time IT guy on hand. Plus, Bushie isn't even licensed. He's going to work for a call center again.

What a joke. I can't feel bad for Mama and Papa as long as they keep funding Bushie to waste everyone's time. If they told him they were finished paying his expenses, he'd finally get his life together.

If they're going to continue to support him, it's definitely time to move him back into The Train Room. There's no reason to keep paying for him to live elsewhere with deluxe cable packages and god knows what other expenses...

He's shown everyone that he can't keep any kind of job for more than a few weeks. Period.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #1086 on: April 02, 2015, 06:21:23 PM »

politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #1087 on: April 02, 2015, 06:22:08 PM »

HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1088 on: April 02, 2015, 06:24:20 PM »

Lol.

If they're going to continue to support him, it's definitely time to move him back into The Train Room. There's no reason to keep paying for him to live elsewhere with deluxe cable packages and god knows what other expenses...

He's shown everyone that he can't keep any kind of job for more than a few weeks. Period.

Is Bushie trying to work Pa into the grave so he can take over the OKC trailer?  Could he really be that diabolical? 
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1089 on: April 02, 2015, 06:32:33 PM »

How much is this new job paying?
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1090 on: April 02, 2015, 06:36:38 PM »

UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL!!!
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1091 on: April 02, 2015, 06:38:45 PM »

Sounds like Bushie was questioned/challenged ... or was spoken back to by managers (quelle horreur!!) when he complained about something. So, of course, he had to leave.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1092 on: April 02, 2015, 06:43:40 PM »

Wow, it wasn't a joke. Bushie will never cease to amaze me.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #1093 on: April 02, 2015, 06:44:02 PM »

There is no hope for Bushie. Literally.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1094 on: April 02, 2015, 06:44:23 PM »

what the fyck
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1095 on: April 02, 2015, 06:45:13 PM »

I have nothing to be ashamed of, I'm just tired of putting it on full display for everyone to see and balk at.

Lol then stop updating us maybe?

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1096 on: April 02, 2015, 06:52:11 PM »

McKesson has a central IT subcontracted operation near Tulsa.  So not at the pharmacy.....lol.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1097 on: April 02, 2015, 06:54:59 PM »

Did you tell this new call centre that you have tourettes?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1098 on: April 02, 2015, 06:58:08 PM »

Did you tell this new call centre that you have tourettes?

Or that he doesn't even know how to post images on a basic YaBB forum after 10 years, much less help pharmacists with IT issues?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1099 on: April 02, 2015, 06:59:07 PM »

Lol then stop updating us maybe?

Seriously considering it.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies