Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:08:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 161221 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2015, 05:10:42 PM »

didnt bushie once work on a road construction crew?
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2015, 05:14:22 PM »

What've you been eating? When's the next weigh-in?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2015, 05:51:11 PM »

That was exactly 10 years ago as of early March.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2015, 05:53:13 PM »

What've you been eating? When's the next weigh-in?

I've been eating some vegetables, beef, chicken, pork (ham), and a couple slices of carrot cake.

Next weigh in will be Tuesday morning.
Panda Express

« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2015, 07:07:43 PM »

Interesting. What exactly did you do?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2015, 07:10:47 PM »

Drop something and get fired.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2015, 07:18:39 PM »

God, Bushie, it's such a shame you're so sloth. You really have no idea what you are missing out on.

I just came back from an hour long weight lift routine and am chowing down on a post-workout chicken burrito. Nothing is more relaxing and rewarding than eating a meal you've earned physically as opposed to just stuffing your face on a sedentary schedule. It just tastes that much better.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2015, 07:18:57 PM »

Road construction.  I quit after 2 days because I couldn't handle the heavy physical labor.  This grocery store will be child's play compared to road construction.  I was not quite 23, so I was still pretty young.

Something new to the forum.  I also worked three months for Walmart in late 2006 only losing that job because they were wanting high school kids.  I was an unloader.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2015, 07:20:10 PM »

Road construction.  I quit after 2 days because I couldn't handle the heavy physical labor.  This grocery store will be child's play compared to road construction.  I was not quite 23, so I was still pretty young.

1. meat can be pretty heavy
2. you're supposed to be worse at physical labor as you get older, not better. 23 would be your peak ability to handle such a job.

Exercise, son.
Panda Express

« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2015, 07:22:33 PM »

Something new to the forum.  I also worked three months for Walmart in late 2006 only losing that job because they were wanting high school kids.  I was an unloader.

Wow. I wonder what other secret jobs you have had over the years.

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2015, 07:39:25 PM »
« Edited: March 12, 2015, 07:41:59 PM by Chris Christie 2016 »

Road construction.  I quit after 2 days because I couldn't handle the heavy physical labor.  This grocery store will be child's play compared to road construction.  I was not quite 23, so I was still pretty young.

2. you're supposed to be worse at physical labor as you get older, not better. 23 would be your peak ability to handle such a job.

Exercise, son.

I agree with both points.  I might add that maturity might make up for part of where I lack physically.  That said, I agree fully that i need to exercise because maturity can't make up for all of it.  I stood quite a bit today at Chick-Fil-A with my friends and then I stood up while conversing with my aunt and grandma.  I have sat down most of the evening, but I'll stand more tomorrow.  I put those orthopedic inserts into my shoes this morning and I can tell they will make a difference.  I did not waste the day.  I have done more today to prepare than I have since standing at Sprint for two hours a week ago.

I have 10 days left and I plan to stand for a lot longer tomorrow.  I don't know if I'll get in 8 full hours, but my goal is 3-4.  I'm also going to reincorporate the water tomorrow.  I've slacked on that the past 10 days.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2015, 10:51:07 PM »

Why do I keep imagining Bushie setting up a lawn chair in the middle of the meat department after an unbearably long 45 minutes of sitting, fanning himself with a sales circular as sweat drips off?
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2015, 11:39:40 PM »

Why do I keep imagining Bushie setting up a lawn chair in the middle of the meat department after an unbearably long 45 minutes of sitting, fanning himself with a sales circular as sweat drips off?
I assume you mean 45 minutes of standing?

If so, it's because that's what he'll do on the day he gets fired.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2015, 06:04:18 AM »

Exercise, son.

I agree with both points.  I might add that maturity might make up for part of where I lack physically.  That said, I agree fully that i need to exercise because maturity can't make up for all of it.  I stood quite a bit today at Chick-Fil-A with my friends and then I stood up while conversing with my aunt and grandma.  I have sat down most of the evening, but I'll stand more tomorrow.  I put those orthopedic inserts into my shoes this morning and I can tell they will make a difference.  I did not waste the day.  I have done more today to prepare than I have since standing at Sprint for two hours a week ago.

I have 10 days left and I plan to stand for a lot longer tomorrow.  I don't know if I'll get in 8 full hours, but my goal is 3-4.  I'm also going to reincorporate the water tomorrow.  I've slacked on that the past 10 days.

Did you start going to Chick-Fil-A to spite liberals after all that stuff happened?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2015, 08:38:59 AM »

http://www.theonion.com/articles/that-sucker-jesus-has-forgiven-me-for-some-pretty,10750/
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #115 on: March 13, 2015, 09:10:34 AM »

What are the odds this job at [redacted] turns out to be a call center job?
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #116 on: March 13, 2015, 09:17:50 AM »

What are the odds this job at [redacted] turns out to be a call center job?

Good evening, friends!  Work went well today, but the manager and I laughed over a couple minor mistakes I had made at the meat counter.  They think they might try me out on the call center side of things at [redacted], but still in the meats department.  I'm so happy to be beginning my career as a meat handler.  God is so great!  Now for NCAA basketball, Southern North Dakota State Veterinary School Of Art vs. Alaska Cosmetology Tech - Southwestern Anchorage on ESPN8 at 1900!   
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #117 on: March 13, 2015, 09:51:54 AM »

Good Morning, folks.  Today, I'll do a lot of standing up while I watch the 2015 Big Ten Tournament on ESPN.  Michigan vs. Wisconsin at 1100 and then Penn State vs. Purdue 30 minutes after the first game ends.  I will be going over to Grandma's by 1530 or 1600 to visit with the family again.  We will have a late dinner at 1830 or 1900 because my cousin and his girlfriend are not flying in until 1715, so they won't be to Grandma's until 1830 or so.  We'll have dinner ready when they get there.

Now, before you start insulting my family, they are all gathering mainly for my aunt's father-in-law's 90th birthday.  His birthday is today, but they're celebrating it with all his family tomorrow.  My cousin and his girlfriend will fly out Sunday evening and then will just be down to my aunt and uncle through next Sunday.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #118 on: March 13, 2015, 10:00:52 AM »

Good Morning, folks.  Today, I'll do a lot of standing up while I watch the 2015 Big Ten Tournament on ESPN.  Michigan vs. Wisconsin at 1100 and then Penn State vs. Purdue 30 minutes after the first game ends.  I will be going over to Grandma's by 1530 or 1600 to visit with the family again.  We will have a late dinner at 1830 or 1900 because my cousin and his girlfriend are not flying in until 1715, so they won't be to Grandma's until 1830 or so.  We'll have dinner ready when they get there.

Now, before you start insulting my family, they are all gathering mainly for my aunt's father-in-law's 90th birthday.  His birthday is today, but they're celebrating it with all his family tomorrow.  My cousin and his girlfriend will fly out Sunday evening and then will just be down to my aunt and uncle through next Sunday.

Can't even...
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #119 on: March 13, 2015, 10:03:48 AM »

More moochers invading and fleecing Granny?  RIP, sweet woman.  Cry
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2015, 10:08:41 AM »

Why do you continually insult my family?
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2015, 10:24:36 AM »

Who here even knows who their aunt's fathers in law are? (excluding your own grandfather of course)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #122 on: March 13, 2015, 10:30:30 AM »

Who here even knows who their aunt's fathers in law are? (excluding your own grandfather of course)

When he lives just 6 miles from my aunt's mother (my grandmother) and those two went all through school together (1st through 12th grade) in the 1930s and early 1940s and remain close to this very day, then you know him quite well. 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2015, 10:44:02 AM »

Why do you continually insult my family?

Your description of who is coming, why, and the fact that all of the burden is clearly on a 95 year old woman to care for them.  That's the picture I draw - moochers.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2015, 10:46:05 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNDjiTjpxJE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies