Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:22:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 160496 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: March 21, 2015, 10:18:31 AM »

Weight check-in:  I am down to 284.8 as of this morning.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #551 on: March 21, 2015, 10:51:17 AM »

What is on your Wal-Mart shopping list?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #552 on: March 21, 2015, 11:15:53 AM »

I haven't written it out, yet.  I need stuff for breakfast like cereal, milk, and maybe some toaster strudels.  I also need stuff for lunch like bread, lunch meat, mustard, peanut butter, jelly.  I also need stuff for supper like bagel bites, picante sauce, veggies, and maybe some fruit.  This is not an all inclusive list, but it's a general idea.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #553 on: March 21, 2015, 11:20:40 AM »

I haven't written it out, yet.  I need stuff for breakfast like cereal, milk, and maybe some toaster strudels.  I also need stuff for lunch like bread, lunch meat, mustard, peanut butter, jelly.  I also need stuff for supper like bagel bites, picante sauce, veggies, and maybe some fruit.  This is not an all inclusive list, but it's a general idea.

Bagel bites are a snack for children and stoners.  Not a dinner for a grown ass man.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #554 on: March 21, 2015, 11:24:57 AM »

"I need some stuff" is again not planning. If you can meticulously plot the exact barriers between works and work nights you can have exact plans for what you are going to eat.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #555 on: March 21, 2015, 11:49:29 AM »

"I need some stuff" is again not planning. If you can meticulously plot the exact barriers between works and work nights you can have exact plans for what you are going to eat.

I haven't gotten there, yet.  I'll make out a menu and thus a grocery list while I do my laundry this afternoon.  I'm going to try to go through next Saturday on the menu.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #556 on: March 21, 2015, 12:04:45 PM »

Bushie you are a 32-year-old man, please do not buy food for children...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #557 on: March 21, 2015, 12:27:36 PM »

There has been a little delay in the oil change.  My dipstick came apart and won't go back together.  So, they're having to run to a local dealership and get one.  He said they're only like $22 so it's not bad.  It'll just cost me more time.  I've been here for 2 hours already for a mere oil change...
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #558 on: March 21, 2015, 12:29:13 PM »

Bushie you are a 32-year-old man, please do not buy food for children...

he certainly doesnt act 32 in any aspect of his life. of course his diet is going to reflect his childish mentality.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #559 on: March 21, 2015, 12:38:24 PM »

Yeah Bushie a strange breed. He acts like a child in some aspects of his life and a senior in others, but a 32 year old in none.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #560 on: March 21, 2015, 01:06:46 PM »

Yeah Bushie a strange breed. He acts like a child in some aspects of his life and a senior in others, but a 32 year old in none.

Acting 60 years old or 4 years old averages out to 32.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #561 on: March 21, 2015, 01:14:57 PM »

I just wish he would eat like a 60 year old. A week of eating prunes could flush out ten or twenty pounds worth of years of undigested Braums bacon cheeseburgers.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #562 on: March 21, 2015, 01:15:38 PM »

Acting 60 years old or 4 years old averages out to 32.

Well that's kind of a pointless number though. That's like averaging Mark Zuckerberg and Bushie's 2014 earnings and concluding both must be making enough to live an extremely lavish lifestyle.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #563 on: March 21, 2015, 01:21:16 PM »

I just wish he would eat like a 60 year old. A week of eating prunes could flush out ten or twenty pounds worth of years of undigested Braums bacon cheeseburgers.

Heh that's another thing, Bushie always picks the WORST things to be a senior or child in.

When you think about it, Inks was kind of Bushie's inverse, he was like a senior in ways where it's beneficial and responsible but still young in terms of his comfort with technology and modern day society. Now granted he was still the most insufferable killjoy imaginable but the guy who quit a job where he was literally getting paid to do no actual work because some people smoked pot there isn't much better.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #564 on: March 21, 2015, 01:27:55 PM »

Heh that's another thing, Bushie always picks the WORST things to be a senior or child in.

When you think about it, Inks was kind of Bushie's inverse, he was like a senior in ways where it's beneficial and responsible but still young in terms of his comfort with technology and modern day society. Now granted he was still the most insufferable killjoy imaginable but the guy who quit a job where he was literally getting paid to do no actual work because some people smoked pot there isn't much better.

Why are you attacking me and calling me childish when there's absolutely no concrete proof of that?  I have done NOTHING to be attacked and called a child.  So, stop it.  Immediately.

Yes, I am in a bad mood.  I just wasted two and a half hours getting my darn oil changed because of a stupid dipstick.  I just want my day back...
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #565 on: March 21, 2015, 01:32:04 PM »

They weren't just some people though. They were those people.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #566 on: March 21, 2015, 01:39:27 PM »

Guys, there is no way on God's green earth that Inks is better than me.  No one on this forum is better than me.  Absolutely, NOTHING and NO ONE.  I am not an idiot.  I am an extremely intelligent man.  I act 32 years old most of the time and if I don't, I act older.  My food choices are not childish.  None of my choices as an adult are childish.  I resent so strongly being insulted in that way.  I ask that you never call me a child again or any of my choices childish.

I understand your anger, but there is no way that is true and it is counterproductive for you to think it is.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #567 on: March 21, 2015, 01:49:37 PM »

I just deleted a post of mine that was written out of anger.  Yes, I am in a bad mood, but I am trying to calm down before I tackle my laundry.  I've only got four loads, so it shouldn't take me too long.  I have the motivation to do it, I just don't want to do it while I'm in a rotten mood.  I will calm down quickly.  I always do. 

Some of your comments today are getting to me.  I just hate that everything I do this forum calls childish.  I can assure you I act 32 years old most of the time.  If I don't, I act older.  I am not an idiot like the forum thinks I am.  I also hate being compared to another forum member.  That is an unfair comparison to either one of us and doesn't work.  It's comparing apples and oranges.

I am also trying to enjoy my job, but I got attacked last night for being too enthusiastic.  They also attacked Christians for being too happy all the time.  Since when is happiness and joy a bad thing?  It's good to get excited about the mundane.  It's good to be excited, optimistic, and consider ourselves blessed at every turn, because we are.  It is never a good thing, at least in my mind, to be pessimistic.  It's part of the fabric that makes up Christians.  Are things perfect?  Absolutely not, but we have learned to be content in whatever situation we find ourselves in and always look for the good in every situation and every person, even the worst situations.  Our hope and joy is on eternal things, not on temporary, earthly things.  That's why we can be so optimistic and happy and joyous.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #568 on: March 21, 2015, 02:12:53 PM »

This whole saga has reminded me of a great Hey Arnold episode from the mid 90s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzkq4OON8bs

I had no idea Harold was Jewish

Neither did I.  It's a fairly common trope in television though.  Jews in fiction are represented far out of proportion of the national population (not that this is a bad thing or good thing). And when most Americans think of Jewish characters, I think that the first character to come to mind is Jerry Seinfeld.
Of course I don't want to get too off topic.

This is Update, Turner... the web's premier commentary on contemporary America.  Rant and analyze away!

There's several tvtropes pages on that "you have to have Jews" and "ambiguously Jewish" among other things.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #569 on: March 21, 2015, 02:26:14 PM »

There has been a little delay in the oil change.  My dipstick came apart and won't go back together.  So, they're having to run to a local dealership and get one.  He said they're only like $22 so it's not bad.  It'll just cost me more time.  I've been here for 2 hours already for a mere oil change...

Update XXIII: My dipstick came apart
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #570 on: March 21, 2015, 02:28:24 PM »

I think your new job has potential, Jeff, and I'm happy to see you're enjoying it so far. You have to understand where the comments are coming from -- your grocery list, such as it was, included nothing that will help you be healthy, and that's something everyone seems to want but you! Bagel bites!? Come on ... that's not a meal. People would be a lot less hard on you if you showed some progress and steamed a vegetable or two along with a lean cut of chicken.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #571 on: March 21, 2015, 02:46:18 PM »

The health comments I can understand.  I don't understand the childish comments.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #572 on: March 21, 2015, 02:54:28 PM »

The health comments I can understand.  I don't understand the childish comments.
In addition to the children style food, you're very often (always?) unwilling to follow through on your "plans." You don't seem to know yourself well enough to make good choices. And, even more than all of that, you frequently have hissy fits where you type in all caps that NOBODY CAN SAY OTHERWISE.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #573 on: March 21, 2015, 03:00:47 PM »

Work night 3 is underway, not that anybody cares...
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #574 on: March 21, 2015, 03:06:18 PM »

Bagel bites are a snack for children and stoners.  Not a dinner for a grown ass man.

That feel when you just had Bagel Bites for dinner last night.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies