Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:39:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 161114 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #675 on: March 23, 2015, 09:49:10 PM »

As a proud Texan, Bushie's preparation of nachos is insulting to both me and my heritage.

Regardless of that, it sure was tasty!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #676 on: March 23, 2015, 09:55:46 PM »

It took me 2 hours 20 minutes to do those learning modules.  The best thing is I will get paid for that time.  I sent the manager an email with the time I spent on the modules.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #677 on: March 23, 2015, 10:10:57 PM »

It took me 2 hours 20 minutes to do those learning modules.  The best thing is I will get paid for that time.  I sent the manager an email with the time I spent on the modules.

inb4 manager says all the others only needed 30 minutes
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #678 on: March 23, 2015, 10:11:19 PM »

The more I see this, the more I'm convinced that everything that is said in these threads are lies. Bushie is actually a skinny, well-off atheist who owns property. He has created a persona to satirize everything yuppie conformist posters hate most; the religious right and it's followers. HockeyDude and Eraserhead are in on it. They plan to end the series by revealing the whole thing was a joke, scorn their audience's naivety, and then quietly leave as the forum becomes a pit of chaos.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #679 on: March 23, 2015, 10:15:57 PM »

The more I see this, the more I'm convinced that everything that is said in these threads are lies. Bushie is actually a skinny, well-off atheist who owns property. He has created a persona to satirize everything yuppie conformist posters hate most; the religious right and it's followers. HockeyDude and Eraserhead are in on it. They plan to end the series by revealing the whole thing was a joke, scorn their audience's naivety, and then quietly leave as the forum becomes a pit of chaos.

That would need to be a much bigger conspiracy. Several posters have met him,  like Tmth + there are the people on his faceook.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #680 on: March 23, 2015, 10:16:57 PM »

inb4 manager says all the others only needed 30 minutes

She said today it could take a couple of hours.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #681 on: March 23, 2015, 10:17:12 PM »

We've had crackpot conspiracy theories like this before, but how do you explain Bushie's facebook? Sure, you can create a fake Facebook, but then how do you explain the pictures of Bushie in Kenya? Or the many Facebook friends that comment on his posts? How do you explain the intimate knowledge of MetroTech CAD(D) University? How do you explain Russ Powers? How do you explain our forum members who have met Bushie in real life?

Bushie is real. To pull off a charade like you're proposing would be an unbelievably monumental task.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #682 on: March 23, 2015, 10:20:26 PM »

So, I get condemnation for browning meat for nachos?  Typical, but sad.

No, you get condemnation for consider nachos part of a "diet."

I never said that.  I don't deserve ANY condemnation for my choice of supper tonight.

Weighs nearly 300 pounds, doesn't exercise, eats nachos for dinner. Yeah, I'd say some condemnation is in order.

Are you on a diet? Yes or no.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #683 on: March 23, 2015, 10:23:50 PM »
« Edited: March 23, 2015, 10:26:55 PM by Dallasfan65 »

hamburger meat, Tostito chips, and a jar of that Tostitos Salsa Con Queso

What is that, Cheat Meal #27 for the week?

Nah Indy, a cheat meal is only when he eats out you see. Calories don't matter since preparing the meal with his own hands while standing, burns off all the calories of the food.

"I have decided to use my second cheat meal of the week on Buffalo Wild Wings, which puts us at Diet Week 7, Cheat Meal 2.  Tomorrow, I will try to behave and just have a couple hot dogs."

Just another example of how Bushie has moved the goal posts to the point where not going to Braum's counts as dieting and standing up counts as exercise.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #684 on: March 23, 2015, 10:28:10 PM »

Nah Indy, a cheat meal is only when he eats out you see. Calories don't matter since preparing the meal with his own hands while standing, burns off all the calories of the food.

Even with his lax definition of "cheat meal" as "any meal from a restaurant", have there actually been any weeks in which he managed to stick to just two cheat meals, as per his original rules?  Last week, he had three cheat meals.  The first week of the diet, he also had three.  Many of the weeks in between, he was visiting his parents, and "had to eat whatever they fed him", so the normal rules of the diet were suspended.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #685 on: March 23, 2015, 10:49:38 PM »

Even with his lax definition of "cheat meal" as "any meal from a restaurant", have there actually been any weeks in which he managed to stick to just two cheat meals, as per his original rules?  Last week, he had three cheat meals.  The first week of the diet, he also had three.  Many of the weeks in between, he was visiting his parents, and "had to eat whatever they fed him", so the normal rules of the diet were suspended.

Jeff is working now. Obviously he can't be expected to have a full time job and be on a diet. So unlimited cheat meals on work days and work nights are acceptable. But, as per longstanding Brown Family policy, dieting is unacceptable on weekends and the day immediately preceding a weekend, as these are fun days.

So basically, it's not possible for Jeff to diet any day of the week. The rules just won't allow it. There's nothing he can do about it.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #686 on: March 23, 2015, 11:09:52 PM »

I never said that.  I don't deserve ANY condemnation for my choice of supper tonight.

Do you still consider yourself on a diet? If so, ground beef, Tostitos and salsa are not typically elements of a diet, particularly not as a full meal. Good work using the stove. You might as well admit that there is no dieting happening at all ... otherwise you'll continue to get called on the carpet for this stuff.

On another note ... here's a blast from the Update past that I ran into in Sioux Falls SD:

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #687 on: March 23, 2015, 11:22:20 PM »

On another note ... here's a blast from the Update past that I ran into in Sioux Falls SD:

The giant crack in the parking lot was caused by God creating a small earthquake there, as punishment for Bushie's Facebook lies about "Rainbow Play Systems".
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #688 on: March 23, 2015, 11:25:36 PM »

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #689 on: March 23, 2015, 11:45:26 PM »

There's something very Sioux Falls-esque about that pic. Sioux Falls is in many ways the most Midwestern city, it doesn't feel small, but it completely lacks any of the non-Midwestern cosmopolitan esque qualities you'd find in the Twin Cities, Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago or hell even Des Moines. Fargo is basically the same, except Sioux Falls is a little bit bigger.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #690 on: March 24, 2015, 12:01:18 AM »

Season 2 of Fargo is supposed to take place in Sioux Falls. Can't wait.
Panda Express

« Reply #691 on: March 24, 2015, 01:44:04 AM »

why didn't you spend like 30 hours on the modules if you're getting paid?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #692 on: March 24, 2015, 02:51:20 AM »

while Bushie is not opposed to getting scammed, scamming others is where he draws the scam line
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #693 on: March 24, 2015, 03:42:43 AM »

while Bushie is not opposed to getting scammed, scamming others is where he draws the scam line

What?  He sold fraudulent health insurance to his own father.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #694 on: March 24, 2015, 03:52:34 AM »

Speaking of Classic Update….Bushie, what ever happened to Michelle?:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=109091.msg2659132#msg2659132

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You had one quasi-date with her, and then never talked about her again.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #695 on: March 24, 2015, 03:54:58 AM »

What?  He sold fraudulent health insurance to his own father.

You're right. Scamming employers might be where he draws the line. Remember when he quit the AT&T callcenter despite the fact that he was getting paid to do nothing but sidejack all day?
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #696 on: March 24, 2015, 05:53:53 AM »

Do you still consider yourself on a diet? If so, ground beef, Tostitos and salsa are not typically elements of a diet, particularly not as a full meal. Good work using the stove. You might as well admit that there is no dieting happening at all ... otherwise you'll continue to get called on the carpet for this stuff.

Wow.  Thank you, J.  There is something just so Breaking Bad about that pic.  Reminds me of some of the Season 3 and 4 episodes where you would get these time-lapse shots of various relevant locales in Albuquerque that harkened back to earlier episodes.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #697 on: March 24, 2015, 06:15:46 AM »

Good morning, guys.  I see you have been busy condemning me over night.  Pathetic.  I'm better than your accusations and condemnations.  Anyway, I am about to leave for Shawnee to go to the doctor.  I should be home between 1200 and 1300.  I hope to have dinner with my church friends at Buffalo Wild Wings this evening.  Again, there is nothing wrong with hanging out with friends.  What would you want me to do?  Decline the invitation to fellowship with good, godly friends just because they are going to an unhealthy restaurant?
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #698 on: March 24, 2015, 06:25:56 AM »

Good morning, guys.  I see you have been busy condemning me over night.  Pathetic.  I'm better than your accusations and condemnations.  Anyway, I am about to leave for Shawnee to go to the doctor.  I should be home between 1200 and 1300.  I hope to have dinner with my church friends at Buffalo Wild Wings this evening.  Again, there is nothing wrong with hanging out with friends.  What would you want me to do?  Decline the invitation to fellowship with good, godly friends just because they are going to an unhealthy restaurant?

No there is nothing wrong with hanging with friends.  You should get some more.  And you should get a buffalo chicken salad at B-Dubs because they are delicious and actually have some veggies and greens in them. 
TTS1996
Rookie
Australia
« Reply #699 on: March 24, 2015, 06:34:38 AM »

You haven't been condemned overnight, you've simply had the piss taken out of you.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies