Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:56:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 161145 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #975 on: March 31, 2015, 08:55:17 PM »

Are Papa and Mama going to the grand opening?

No.  They don't want to make the drive all the way from Eastern Oklahoma County to Owasso.  That'd be a 2 hour drive and plus they don't like large crowds.

Let's be honest, Bushie.  They don't want to be surrounded by all these liberal health food fairies lest they might catch the gay. 

There's plenty of religious conservatives that are health food nuts. Granted usually not in Oklahoma (I'm thinking more of like Colorado Springs or the socon areas of Orange County), but I'd imagine there's enough to keep stores like this in places like Oklahoma in business, and I'm sure most of Bushie's customers are more of these types than some organic food hippie liberal type.

It's just a joke Red but thanks.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #976 on: March 31, 2015, 09:43:56 PM »

Is he getting himself cut early from work already? Sigh.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #977 on: March 31, 2015, 10:34:20 PM »

RIP Bushie
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #978 on: March 31, 2015, 11:05:52 PM »

Good Tuesday Evening!  What a fabulous day at [redacted]!  The boss said "Could you just leave early tonight, Jeff?" at 1845 so I got to go home early for NCAA basketball!  What a guy!  Praise be to glory unto Jesus!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #979 on: April 01, 2015, 02:59:24 AM »

Good Wednesday Morning and welcome to the month of April 2015!!  Welcome to the 2nd quarter of the year and welcome to the month of my birth!!  It sure is early, but I rolled out of bed at 0235 this morning after getting 6 hours 20 minutes of sleep.  That extra hour of sleep that my boss gave me was sure welcomed and taken advantage of.  I am going to leave here at 0315 to begin Work Day 10.  The ribbon cutting of the Owasso store is 4 hours away.  It will be a very hectic day, but it shouldn't be too much worse than yesterday.  I'll be fine.  I'm looking forward to a great day in spite of the craziness.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #980 on: April 01, 2015, 03:08:21 AM »

No, it was just a kind gesture on his part to let me go home an hour early so I could be fresher for today.  Hours are not getting cut.  You don't have to worry about every single detail.  I'm not feeling any heat from the management, so I'm fine.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #981 on: April 01, 2015, 08:42:12 AM »

Lol, sent home early on the first day? Can't say I'm surprised but still, that was fast.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #982 on: April 01, 2015, 08:47:45 AM »

Yep, I'm starting to worry now. If they were as busy as he said they were, they wouldn't be letting employees go early unless there was a problem.

That said, I don't think they'll fire him outright. I could see Bushie being reassigned to another place, like bag boy or something, until he is finally let go.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #983 on: April 01, 2015, 08:51:14 AM »

No, it was just a kind gesture on his part to let me go home an hour early so I could be fresher for today.  Hours are not getting cut.  You don't have to worry about every single detail.  I'm not feeling any heat from the management, so I'm fine.

So, are you making up this hour by working longer later in this week? Or is it and the precious $10 *poof*?
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #984 on: April 01, 2015, 08:53:17 AM »

Lol, sent home early on the first day? Can't say I'm surprised but still, that was fast.

Sure it may have been fast, but was it as fast as the four hours it took armed muslims to completely overtake the consulate in Benghazi?
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #985 on: April 01, 2015, 09:49:23 AM »

Yep, I'm starting to worry now. If they were as busy as he said they were, they wouldn't be letting employees go early unless there was a problem.

That said, I don't think they'll fire him outright. I could see Bushie being reassigned to another place, like bag boy or something, until he is finally let go.

Yea, this is troubling.  Right before the big Grand Opening and we are getting hours off?  Not good. 
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #986 on: April 01, 2015, 09:58:58 AM »

Yea, this is troubling.  Right before the big Grand Opening and we are getting hours off?  Not good. 

he just isn't in physical shape to be on his feet 8 hours a day. I'm sure he's dragging around the department, it's impossible for him not to.

He really needs a job like a parking lot attendant where he sits behind a register all day and let's people out of the desk. He won't last much longer in the meat department.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #987 on: April 01, 2015, 10:14:10 AM »

he just isn't in physical shape to be on his feet 8 hours a day. I'm sure he's dragging around the department, it's impossible for him not to.

He really needs a job like a parking lot attendant where he sits behind a register all day and let's people out of the desk. He won't last much longer in the meat department.

I worked as a valet in Philly on some weekend in college and one of the guys literally sat next to the "Self Parking" sign and collected cash all night.  Probably made more in those two weekend nights than Bushie would make all week at [redacted].  Bushie doesn't go out on Friday and Saturday anyway.  It would be his dream job. 
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #988 on: April 01, 2015, 11:39:05 AM »

I worked as a valet in Philly on some weekend in college and one of the guys literally sat next to the "Self Parking" sign and collected cash all night.  Probably made more in those two weekend nights than Bushie would make all week at [redacted].  Bushie doesn't go out on Friday and Saturday anyway.  It would be his dream job. 

I think so too, but that job is beneath him.

I hope Nix is right, I know he is about the poor scheduling to have him work that close to each other. I remember when I worked as a cart attendant at a golf course, my supervisor sometimes scheduled me from 6am - pm and then 6am - 9pm again the next  day, and it was awful.

I hope the manager just let Bushie go because of that and not because he was dragging around or having trouble doing the work. And this isn't about him not trying. I know he is. It's a matter of whether his body can handle it.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #989 on: April 01, 2015, 11:47:02 AM »

I think so too, but that job is beneath him.

I hope Nix is right, I know he is about the poor scheduling to have him work that close to each other. I remember when I worked as a cart attendant at a golf course, my supervisor sometimes scheduled me from 6am - pm and then 6am - 9pm again the next  day, and it was awful.

I hope the manager just let Bushie go because of that and not because he was dragging around or having trouble doing the work. And this isn't about him not trying. I know he is. It's a matter of whether his body can handle it.

Who knows?  It's a mystery.  At least he's losing 4 lbs every shift.  And then another 2 at home with productive dumps.  Someone should tell him that losing weight this fast can be very dangerous.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #990 on: April 01, 2015, 01:27:14 PM »

Good Wednesday Afternoon!  Today was a pretty good day.  Grand Opening was crazy.  I haven't mentioned this to you all, yet, but I put in other job applications Monday evening just to see what else was out there.  I got a call from another job yesterday morning before work and I have an interview tomorrow at 1400.  I still have this current job, but I am putting my feelers out again.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #991 on: April 01, 2015, 01:28:23 PM »

Uh oh, things seem pretty dire already. RIP meat JOB.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #992 on: April 01, 2015, 01:28:43 PM »

lol RIP job
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #993 on: April 01, 2015, 01:29:25 PM »

Wow, this job at Sprouts is that bad, huh?  Or has the boss put the writing on the wall already?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #994 on: April 01, 2015, 01:30:19 PM »

Wow, Bushie is that bad at this job, huh?

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #995 on: April 01, 2015, 01:32:46 PM »

Wow.

Wow, wow, wow.

Jesus christ Bushie.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #996 on: April 01, 2015, 01:37:09 PM »

No, the job is going great, I just decided to start putting out other feelers the other night, looking for stuff that pays just a bit more.  I still have this job and if no other ones come through, then I still have a good, meaty job, but I'm still looking around.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #997 on: April 01, 2015, 01:37:59 PM »

Bushie's commitment to lying is astounding.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #998 on: April 01, 2015, 01:38:01 PM »

If the job was going great, you wouldn't be putting out feelers on the day of the job's Grand Opening.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #999 on: April 01, 2015, 01:38:26 PM »

I hope this an April Fool but I'm pretty sure Bushie's faith teaches him that that holiday is a sin.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies