Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:59:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 161160 times)
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1125 on: April 02, 2015, 10:15:33 PM »

This is a rather dark photography piece, but I see eerie parallels between the life of the subject and of ODF.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2015/04/02/lisa_krantz_a_life_apart_the_toll_of_obesity_photos.html
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1126 on: April 02, 2015, 10:29:00 PM »

I just hate when Bushie keeps proving me right over and over again.

The reason I know he isn't going to be the IT guy for a local pharmacy is because he has no IT experience nor is he certified. Think about it. Why would he get hired as an IT guy when he's never been one before?

He's probably selling pharmacy software or something like that, or he's just lying like he did with Rainbow "Play systems."

This is so depressing. I've given up on Bushie. He needs to try to get on disability and just stop trying to work.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1127 on: April 02, 2015, 10:36:49 PM »

What a joke. I can't feel bad for Mama and Papa as long as they keep funding Bushie to waste everyone's time. If they told him they were finished paying his expenses, he'd finally get his life together.
This is so depressing. I've given up on Bushie. He needs to try to get on disability and just stop trying to work.

This is the real political debate that makes Update such compelling a story for the Atlas right here.

Is Bushie proof that certain people need a crack of the whip and to taste poverty in order to understand responsibility? Proof safety nets are damaging to society?

OR

Is Bushie proof that certain people need to be shunned from responsibility through welfare because giving them any job puts others in danger and forcing unfits into jobs are nothing more than a costly training burden? Proof safety nets are as beneficial to the giver as they are to the taker?
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1128 on: April 02, 2015, 10:53:43 PM »

What a joke. I can't feel bad for Mama and Papa as long as they keep funding Bushie to waste everyone's time. If they told him they were finished paying his expenses, he'd finally get his life together.

This is the real political debate that makes Update such compelling a story for the Atlas right here.

Is Bushie proof that certain people need a crack of the whip and to taste poverty in order to understand responsibility? Proof safety nets are damaging to society?

OR

Is Bushie proof that certain people need to be shunned from responsibility through welfare because giving them any job puts others in danger and forcing unfits into jobs are nothing more than a costly training burden? Proof safety nets are as beneficial to the giver as they are to the taker?

Update continues to be the premier illumination of contemporary America. 
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1129 on: April 02, 2015, 10:54:07 PM »

The meat has been all cleaned up. RIP.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1130 on: April 02, 2015, 10:56:48 PM »

Bushie is a thief.  Continually wasting people's time and money.  He tries to put on some old fashioned bull$hit act, but people back then, in popular imagination at least, had integrity.  The ideal was to do as you say and say as you do.  You cost this company money and provided no value. You stole your paycheck, congrats. At least bilk, something like an insurance company for paid training next time.

Never thought about it from that angle.  It is really horrible.  How many companies has Bushie stuck around for the paid training only to just bail as soon as he has to do friggin anything?  I'm no angel when it comes to my work history but Bushie is on a different level than anyone I've ever seen or heard of. 
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1131 on: April 02, 2015, 11:21:16 PM »

A Good Friday to you big guy.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1132 on: April 02, 2015, 11:27:59 PM »

bushie

why
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1133 on: April 02, 2015, 11:28:02 PM »

I tune out for a while and this happens. Bushie's career has reached lows that I never thought possible.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1134 on: April 02, 2015, 11:31:01 PM »

jesus fucking christ this is a truly epic season

so tightly written, we are seeing masters of their craft at work here folks
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #1135 on: April 02, 2015, 11:34:47 PM »

ugh I can't believe we deport hard-working, upstanding immigrant parents but we can't deport this sack of lard.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1136 on: April 02, 2015, 11:46:08 PM »

ugh I can't believe we deport hard-working, upstanding immigrant parents but we can't deport this sack of lard.

God clearly isn't in their corners as much as he CLEARLY is in Bushie's.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1137 on: April 03, 2015, 12:09:30 AM »
« Edited: April 03, 2015, 08:57:27 AM by memphis »

Friendly reminder that he just renewed the lease on his apartment also. Papa will be paying the rent with or without the legit grocery job.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1138 on: April 03, 2015, 12:38:28 AM »

Friendly reminder that he just renewed the least on his apartment also. Papa will be paying the rent with or without the legit grocery job.

Oh yeah and the whole reason he renewed his lease was because he had this job now.

Ugh. This is f[inks]ing sickening.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1139 on: April 03, 2015, 12:42:27 AM »

Note Bushie didn't share any news of how ecstatic his parents where when he told them about this new job today. Only that he told them.

Hopefully Papa finally lays the lumber on Our Dear Friend.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1140 on: April 03, 2015, 12:47:21 AM »

Note Bushie didn't share any news of how ecstatic his parents where when he told them about this new job today. Only that he told them.

on FB he mentions grandma bushie's approval with the decision
Panda Express

« Reply #1141 on: April 03, 2015, 12:55:43 AM »

I made it home from work.  Oh what a fantastic day!!   ...I had so much fun and I am one blessed man tonight.  ...God is good!  Oh, and my headache that I had this afternoon was non-existent during the entire shift!!

I just made it home.  So much good came out of today.

I am home from another really good day at work. 

I am getting more and more comfortable in my work and I am better able to handle being on my feet for a long period of time.  For the first time, I have a sense of "I can do this" that is backed up by my production.  This is much better than a call center job and I believe it has more potential.  Good times are happening and more good times are ahead.

Day 7 is in the books.  This job is still great and shows no signs of going downhill. 

Good Monday Evening!  I am home from an awesome day of work! 
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1142 on: April 03, 2015, 01:10:23 AM »

I made it home from work.  Oh what a fantastic day!!   ...I had so much fun and I am one blessed man tonight.  ...God is good!  Oh, and my headache that I had this afternoon was non-existent during the entire shift!!

I just made it home.  So much good came out of today.

I am home from another really good day at work. 

I am getting more and more comfortable in my work and I am better able to handle being on my feet for a long period of time.  For the first time, I have a sense of "I can do this" that is backed up by my production.  This is much better than a call center job and I believe it has more potential.  Good times are happening and more good times are ahead.

Day 7 is in the books.  This job is still great and shows no signs of going downhill. 

Good Monday Evening!  I am home from an awesome day of work! 
[/b]

So, something happened ... clearly.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1143 on: April 03, 2015, 01:15:44 AM »

Bushie, did you go to college immediately after high school? Or did you wait a few years?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1144 on: April 03, 2015, 01:18:08 AM »

Rather than this job nonsense, perhaps Bushie should take out huge student loans and work on getting a Masters and then Doctorate in Divinity like all his favorite reverends. He'd probably die shortly after receiving the diploma because of all the Braum's meals for study energy, so no need to worry about debt. And financially he'd be secure because the loans would give him some money for room and board.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1145 on: April 03, 2015, 02:07:27 AM »

Bushie, what qualifies you for a role in IT?  Is it your major in eBay Commerce from nearly fifteen years ago, or your How To Draw Things On A Computer certificate of completion?

I'm going to take a wild guess here; you're going to be a cashier at CVS or Walgreens.  Their POS system is a kind of computer, you see.
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1146 on: April 03, 2015, 02:21:17 AM »

Bushie, what qualifies you for a role in IT?  Is it your major in eBay Commerce from nearly fifteen years ago, or your How To Draw Things On A Computer certificate of completion?

I'm going to take a wild guess here; you're going to be a cashier at CVS or Walgreens.  Their POS system is a kind of computer, you see.
Well that couldn't work for him because he'd have to stand all day again. Can't have that.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1147 on: April 03, 2015, 03:21:27 AM »

Maybe the day bushie was sent home early he was actually fired?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1148 on: April 03, 2015, 04:18:41 AM »

on FB he mentions grandma bushie's approval with the decision

Did his sister-in-law comment on this yet?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1149 on: April 03, 2015, 05:34:19 AM »

Everyone of you are despicable.  I have done absolutely nothing to deserve to be so rudely insulted.  All I did was change jobs.  You would not question anybody else for changing jobs, so why are you insulting me so harshly?  I come out the winner in all this.  I am the honest guy.  You all are vile, despicable, and sick human beings.  You don't care about me, you just use me for entertainment.  You are the vile ones, not me.  I am done with the Update.  I am done being treated worse than yesterday's trash.  I'll stick around and talk politics, but the Update is done.  I ask that it be locked.  Idiots.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies