Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:55:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 160064 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1150 on: April 03, 2015, 06:45:49 AM »

So here's another possibility: The job is more or less what Bushie says it is, but requires some sort of specific qualification like that A+ Certification thing from a couple months back. So Bushie quits his job at Sprouts, and then spends almost $300 on a certification exam for whatever this job requires despite being nowhere near meeting the recommended qualifications to take the exam, and fails, thus leaving him almost $300 poorer and with no job now.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1151 on: April 03, 2015, 06:51:27 AM »

LoL

if you don't deserve to be treated this way then who does? rock bottom.

you will be unemployed again next month
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1152 on: April 03, 2015, 07:20:48 AM »

Bushie, you're being really rude by bailing on a job so soon like this. Sprouts paid you all that money for training, and they're going to get nothing back now. AT LEAST work the next 2 weeks before you quit and give them some kind of return on their investment. Remember, "2 weeks notice" means NOTHING. They WILL NOT let you keep working another second once you tell them you're quitting, so give your "2 weeks notice" on April 17. If you don't, you're rude. Period.

Bushie, there have only been a couple of times when the whole forum was so united in being against one of your decisions, and every time, it's been because we're clearly right and you're clearly wrong. Search your archives and see it to be true.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #1153 on: April 03, 2015, 07:30:35 AM »

Bushie has some nerve calling others despicable. What a joke of a person.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1154 on: April 03, 2015, 07:35:42 AM »

Everyone of you are despicable.  I have done absolutely nothing to deserve to be so rudely insulted.  All I did was change jobs.  You would not question anybody else for changing jobs, so why are you insulting me so harshly?  I come out the winner in all this.  I am the honest guy.  You all are vile, despicable, and sick human beings.  You don't care about me, you just use me for entertainment.  You are the vile ones, not me.  I am done with the Update.  I am done being treated worse than yesterday's trash.  I'll stick around and talk politics, but the Update is done.  I ask that it be locked.  Idiots.

It's because your a pathetic, fat loser, who can't hold down a job. Your not a winner, you havent been, and never will be. You are not honest. You deleted people from your facebook who told the truth about you.

You are the vile, despicable person. You hide behind your faith, even though your a total screw up. Good luck with your crappy excuse for a life. I'm sure it will only be around for 3 more years the way you eat.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1155 on: April 03, 2015, 07:49:40 AM »

Everyone of you are despicable.  I have done absolutely nothing to deserve to be so rudely insulted.  All I did was change jobs.  You would not question anybody else for changing jobs, so why are you insulting me so harshly?  I come out the winner in all this.  I am the honest guy.  You all are vile, despicable, and sick human beings.  You don't care about me, you just use me for entertainment.  You are the vile ones, not me.  I am done with the Update.  I am done being treated worse than yesterday's trash.  I'll stick around and talk politics, but the Update is done.  I ask that it be locked.  Idiots.

It's because your a pathetic, fat loser, who can't hold down a job. Your not a winner, you havent been, and never will be. You are not honest. You deleted people from your facebook who told the truth about you.

You are the vile, despicable person. You hide behind your faith, even though your a total screw up. Good luck with your crappy excuse for a life. I'm sure it will only be around for 3 more years the way you eat.

My good friend and former fat (now super stud), Andrew, left out the most despicable thing.  The fleecing of ODF's parents and 95 year old Granny.  Repulsive.  Yes, end this forever and never post here again.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1156 on: April 03, 2015, 08:09:48 AM »

Oh be quiet.

There is nothing for you to be proud of here. How DARE you get high and mighty and talk to us like that, those who were pleased that you were sticking to something FOR ONCE and you're throwing it away for something that clearly is not what it seems.

It's called basic decency, you're showing none to your employers by bailing so soon and none to you family by yet again running to the option you think is easier and leaving them vulnerable financially when this one inevitablilty blows up.

So, I will repeat, be quiet.

Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1157 on: April 03, 2015, 09:02:05 AM »

Maybe the day bushie was sent home early he was actually fired?

I'm beginning to think this is what actually happened. The reason Bushie isn't going back, is because he can't. And to avoid the heat, he applied for the one job he knew he'd get hired for. The ol call center.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1158 on: April 03, 2015, 09:07:32 AM »

Bushie, what qualifies you for a role in IT?  Is it your major in eBay Commerce from nearly fifteen years ago, or your How To Draw Things On A Computer certificate of completion?

I'm going to take a wild guess here; you're going to be a cashier at CVS or Walgreens.  Their POS system is a kind of computer, you see.
It would be great if he were applying to be a cashier at a CVS or Walgreens. That's a real job and one he can actually do. Problems arise when he (inevitably) tries to go for a Too Good To Be True scam job. He applied for this new job one day and was interviewed the next. That, by itself, tells us everything we need to know.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1159 on: April 03, 2015, 09:10:41 AM »

Maybe the day bushie was sent home early he was actually fired?

I'm beginning to think this is what actually happened. The reason Bushie isn't going back, is because he can't. And to avoid the heat, he applied for the one job he knew he'd get hired for. The ol call center.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1160 on: April 03, 2015, 09:30:29 AM »

The transformation...
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1161 on: April 03, 2015, 09:37:19 AM »

Bushie,

I'm not going to bash the crap out of you (as much as I want to), I just want to see if you can take a step back and look at this logically for a minute

You are going back to your old ways of, someone is being critical of me so I'm taking my ball and going home and lash out.

Do you see why this seems to make no sense to anyone??  You were going off on how good things are looking at your new job, and then suddenly make a quick and rash switch with no explanation.

1.  If things were going as well as you claimed, why the sudden switch?  It is one thing to try and better yourself and your position, but to make sudden rash switches like that makes no sense.

2.  Why type of CURRENT IT background do you have??  Things change very quickly in the world of IT, as far as I am aware you have done very little of anything truly IT related in about a decade

3.  What makes this position a better fit than the Supermarket?

4.  Did you do any actual research into the company or the position?  What makes you qualified for this job?

5.  Please send any relevant information about this company to myself, J-Mann, or any others who you trust on here (name of company, link to the job offer/description.

6.  Do  NOT give your two weeks notice under ANY circumstances.

I am trying to be nice about this for now (though I probably shouldn't be)
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1162 on: April 03, 2015, 09:49:21 AM »

Im not sure how all of this started but I began reading this a few months ago and you want to know how long it took me to realize that people were making fun of you?

About 5 seconds...

Seriously, you should have realized that while some people have wanted to see you get a good job/do better/etc, a lot of this was about having a good laugh at your expense.

I guess you finally see it now, but you probably should have stopped this a while ago.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1163 on: April 03, 2015, 09:53:02 AM »

Let me get this straight. We are despicable trash when we were the ones who have done our best to encourage you to better yourself over the years. We are the despicable ones who told you to get off your parents payroll because your father works 60 hours a week to be able to support all of his obligations. We are the despicable ones who have all wanted you to see you succeed over the years, some of us even giving you interviews when you didn't deserve one and coaching you and giving you tips when we didn't have the time.

We were the ones who were excited for you at your new job and gave you all the advice we could to prepare yourself to succeed, which you ignored. But you, you're fine. You take money from your family and refuse to hold a job. You lie to them. You continue to gorge yourself on food. You renewed a lease in another city that your family will now have to pay for for another year because you quit your job after working two days in the location you're supposed to work in to take another sales/call center job (which I know it is, otherwise you'd not hide all the details, you're a liar and always will be).

And you dare tell us we are despicable people? Really?

I'm sorry, I am not ashamed of anyone in this saga, aside from you, and what we have tried to do for you. If this is how you feel, just leave the forum and never come back. No one cares what you have to say about politics. Go back to your trailer, sit on your parents sofa and watch TV and don't have a worry in the world. After all, God, who you seem to speak for so well, will provide for you.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1164 on: April 03, 2015, 09:53:32 AM »

You are going back to your old ways of, someone is being critical of me so I'm taking my ball and going home and lash out.

Do you see why this seems to make no sense to anyone??  You were going off on how good things are looking at your new job, and then suddenly make a quick and rash switch with no explanation.

A small sample size of lies.

Things are going great at this job, I just wanted to see what else was out there.

Lunch time.  My feet are killing me, but it's all good.  No pain, no gain.  I've been doing chicken for the past three hours.  I get off at 2000, and I still have one more break tonight.  All is well in Bushie's world!

Good Monday Evening!  I am home from an awesome day of work!  Despite being very sore right now, today was a great day.  

Memphis, not everything is perfect, but I am enjoying everything about the job so far.  

I'm tired of copying and pasting lies.
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1165 on: April 03, 2015, 09:57:16 AM »

You seem like a nice guy, so I'm just going to be blunt.

Get off the internet and go live your life. Don't listen to people on here, live in the real world, find something you like to do and do it. Its never too late to start fresh or start something new, as long as you want it..... you can do it.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1166 on: April 03, 2015, 10:08:44 AM »

Bushie has no IT qualifications. I've talked to people in the business about it on his behalf.

Most certifications like A+ he was going to "try" and get have an expiration date of about three years before one has to take the test again. Degrees like his BS eCommerce expire in the eyes of employers after five years before they expect you to get a certificate or another degree.  Any IT job he finds is a s-c-a-m.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1167 on: April 03, 2015, 10:42:02 AM »

Bushie has no IT qualifications. I've talked to people in the business about it on his behalf.

Most certifications like A+ he was going to "try" and get have an expiration date of about three years before one has to take the test again. Degrees like his BS eCommerce expire in the eyes of employers after five years before they expect you to get a certificate or another degree.  Any IT job he finds is a s-c-a-m.

He's going to do tech support or another sales job. We all know that. He's just lying to us as usual. I said earlier in the thread no one would hire him as an IT guy without any certification, experience or degree.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1168 on: April 03, 2015, 11:06:22 AM »

lol no, he's a thief and a liar who treats everyone who cares for him like garbage (poor Papa Bushie 😔)
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1169 on: April 03, 2015, 11:17:15 AM »

I think Bushie is using a rather broad definition of "IT". Back during the whole A+ Certification deal, he kept saying "I'm good at IT", despite the fact he has no experience with it at all. He's probably thinking anything involving computers is IT, and considers himself good at it because that job with Dell is the longest one he held without getting fired. But helping people get their computers started and back up their files is not what IT professionals do, and Bushie has no knowledge whatsoever about managing or setting up networks. Remember too that he got so execited since he was able to get a 40% or so on that A+ test.

So I'm going to go with my original prediction, this "IT" job is really a contracted call center for some company that makes software pharmacies use, and is the type of job Bushie has literally been fired from a double digit number of times.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1170 on: April 03, 2015, 11:26:57 AM »

What Red said......but he's still lying to his FB friends and family I'm sure by saying it's inside a pharmacy.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1171 on: April 03, 2015, 11:27:29 AM »

Confession, it is tech support.  It is very similar to what I was doing at Dell and at Xerox.  That's what I meant by IT support.  So, yes, it is a call center.  I will not be supporting one pharmacy, but a lot of pharmacies in Northeastern Oklahoma.  I will be at a central location about 3 miles away.  The part where I lied was the location of the job.  I apologize for that.

I also apologize for insulting everyone earlier this morning.  You guys are not all those words I spewed out earlier.  I still don't think I deserve to be treated without dignity, but I understand where you all are coming from given my previous statements about Sprouts.  I just don't think it warranted the nastiness that resulted.  No one needed to get ugly, and neither did I.  We are all men (and 1 woman).  We are all adults.  Why can't we speak cordially like adults, not like children?  I'm talking to myself just as much as I am talking to each one of you.  I am not a piece of trash, either, like people out of anger have said.  I am far from perfect, but I'm just doing what I can to provide for myself.  I don't think a grocery store job is any more legit than a call center job.  True, my history hasn't always been kind to call center jobs, but be that as it may.

Here is the reason I left Sprouts:  I was starting to get the idea that I was seriously risking my feet and back.  I felt that I was about 10-15 years too late and about 100-125 pounds too heavy to really be able to do the job very well.  Yesterday, one of my friends on Facebook told me of when she started working as a letter carrier for the post office at age 40.  She was real heavy and not in shape at all.  She could only do the job for a short time before she had to work inside at the post office for 9 years.  She is now on disability, hurts all of the time, both of her hands now have nerve damage, and she has to get injections in her right knee twice a year all because she took on a job that she physically couldn't do.  Her bad health was not an excuse, it was reality.  That confirmed the decision to change jobs and really validated it for me.  I know you all will probably balk at her story, but it really validated the decision for me.  Now, perhaps I was wrong about my perception and my fear, but we'll really never know the answer to that.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1172 on: April 03, 2015, 11:35:27 AM »

^^^
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1173 on: April 03, 2015, 11:38:19 AM »

There are mail carriers that are nearing retirement age that do the job fine. There are also people who work at grocery stores in that age range too. You are 32 years old. You are not "too old" to do a job that requires any physical activity. No, you are not in good shape, but leaving a job that requires a modicum of physical activity is not going to help it.

You said yourself that your friend went to work at a desk job at the post office and worked there most of the time. So it wasn't the physical activity that resulted in what happened to her, it was the fact she remained in bad shape. And you too are going to do the same unless you change, which you have not...ever. I don't think you've lasted two days on any diet. And now you finally got a job that involves standing and walking and leave, even after evidence it was helping you lose weight (though not as much as you thought of course.) So you are throwing away a job you are already well into because you panicked at a story your friend said. Surely even you can see how irrational this is.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1174 on: April 03, 2015, 11:43:57 AM »

Your friend is on disability and hurts all the time not because she had to walk to deliver letters, but because she didn't take care of herself and then took a job where she sat all day and did no exercise. People like her and others just get to me. I spend all day dealing with clients now that are claiming X company caused their diabetes when they are as fat as you are and refuse to exercise and take care of themselves. It's disgusting. 

There are plenty of people older than you that work at the grocery store near where I live and seem to do just fine. And no, a call center job that you'll last a month at best at is not more legit than a grocery store. It's far less of a turn and burn environment than a call center.

I just don't understand you, Bushie, but I do think you are both mentally and physically incapable of work. That's not an insult, that's a reality. I wish you'd get help and apply for disability so at least your father would get a break financially. You know as well as I do that you'll be out of a job in the next few weeks, and now you've saddled your parents with another year worth of rent and cable bill payments.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies