Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:55:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58
Author Topic: Update XXII: Cleaning Up the Meat at [redacted].  (Read 160998 times)
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1400 on: April 09, 2015, 11:55:40 PM »
« edited: April 10, 2015, 03:47:05 AM by Bacon King »

According to Bushie on the other forum he's doing nothing but watching baseball and eating.......and his new job isn't what they said it was because they have no regular health care....duh.

RIP NEW JOB.  Well, it might last a few weeks, but still, it's a matter of time.

He has that Indian Care nonsense by virtue of the blood quantum from when his great-great-great-grandfather consensually made love with some helpless Native woman while confiscating her tribal lands or whatever. Why does he care if they don't offer health benefits?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1401 on: April 10, 2015, 06:48:17 AM »

Is fat boy dead yet?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1402 on: April 10, 2015, 08:08:10 AM »

Patience, former BIG Daddy, patience.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1403 on: April 10, 2015, 09:56:55 AM »

LOL, this is as amusing as this saga has ever been. He really does need to have his own show and upload it to YouTube or something.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1404 on: April 10, 2015, 10:04:39 AM »

So Bushie is working for a company that contracts for pharmacies now...but they don't offer health coverage? At first I thought this job was legitimate, just not one he was suited for, but now...
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1405 on: April 10, 2015, 10:11:15 AM »

So Bushie is working for a company that contracts for pharmacies now...but they don't offer health coverage? At first I thought this job was legitimate, just not one he was suited for, but now...

This is going to be more of a disaster than perhaps any place he's "worked"........more than a day.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1406 on: April 10, 2015, 10:43:14 AM »

Bushie has already made his first new Bizarro Atlas friend: A 22 year old young progressive lady from New York who likes cats. I dub her "Bizarro Torie."
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1407 on: April 10, 2015, 12:28:08 PM »

Bushie has already made his first new Bizarro Atlas friend: A 22 year old young progressive lady from New York who likes cats. I dub her "Bizarro Torie."

And prefers the company of women. Which is probably for the best lest uh, anyone try anything stupid. Bizzaro Torie is apt indeed.

But they appear to have more women than we do (?!?).

Bizarre, I know.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1408 on: April 11, 2015, 09:32:06 PM »

I think, and I may be wrong, but RickRoll(with a different account) just posted in the Bizarro Atlas Invasion Thread.
Vladimir Putin: 20 Years Later
VladimirPutinOnTheRitz
Russian Federation

« Reply #1409 on: April 11, 2015, 09:43:15 PM »

I think, and I may be wrong, but RickRoll(with a different account) just posted in the Bizarro Atlas Invasion Thread.

I am not RickRoll. I knew Bushie long before him.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1410 on: April 11, 2015, 10:09:12 PM »

I am not RickRoll. I knew Bushie long before him.
The plot thickens.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1411 on: April 12, 2015, 01:33:27 AM »

Wow, just as the invasion storyline ends and Update looks to be on its last legs, PutinOnTheRitz returns. Tremendous stuff.

Have any more Bushie school stories for us, Putin?
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1412 on: April 12, 2015, 12:25:07 PM »

This is like a black hole, I've spend the last 2 hours reading this. It's fine line between being extremely funny, and extremely depressing.

What's the history with Bushie?
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1413 on: April 12, 2015, 12:46:38 PM »

This is like a black hole, I've spend the last 2 hours reading this. It's fine line between being extremely funny, and extremely depressing.

There are 21 other Update threads where you can read the entire history.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1414 on: April 12, 2015, 12:54:45 PM »

You realize bizzaro Atlas is the underworld and we just opened up a portal to them and now we will be invaded.  We solved the proverbial rubix cube.  Pinhead has arrived.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1415 on: April 12, 2015, 12:55:16 PM »

I don't have that much free time!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1416 on: April 12, 2015, 01:14:06 PM »

I'm looking forward to a Columbian exchange type event, without the disease.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1417 on: April 12, 2015, 02:29:56 PM »

You realize bizzaro Atlas is the underworld and we just opened up a portal to them and now we will be invaded.  We solved the proverbial rubix cube.  Pinhead has arrived.

I find a comparison to Fringe to be more apt. Now that Bushie has selfishly opened a portal to "over there," both our worlds are destined to collapse. Our only hope is that the "over there" version of Bushie turns out to be an incredibly well-adjusted, successful, science-minded savior who can save us all.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1418 on: April 12, 2015, 02:33:26 PM »

You'll make time for it. How else are you going to learn about his adopted kids from Kenya, the time he tried selling us all insurance and got de-modded, side jacking, the train room, his love affair with Allison, the time Update saved him from prison, and -- of course -- the time he lost a whole ton of weight but it all turned out to just be a lie.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1419 on: April 12, 2015, 02:37:05 PM »

You'll make time for it. How else are you going to learn about his adopted kids from Kenya, the time he tried selling us all insurance and got de-modded, side jacking, the train room, his love affair with Allison, the time Update saved him from prison, and -- of course -- the time he lost a whole ton of weight but it all turned out to just be a lie.

Buying a pedometer and trying to get it to think he walked several miles by driving his car very slowly around the block multiple times. #ClassicBushie
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1420 on: April 12, 2015, 03:18:14 PM »

Buying a pedometer and trying to get it to think he walked several miles by driving his car very slowly around the block multiple times. #ClassicBushie

I'm more nostalgic about his daily sitcom-like conundrums.

Drivin to church.... HIT A DEER!  Gersh dernit!
Pullin out of the driveway.... BOULDERS FELL ON MY CAR!  Dad gummit!
Go for diet soda....  ACCIDENTLY PRESS REGULAR SODA!  Cheese and crackers!
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1421 on: April 12, 2015, 04:03:15 PM »

Going to Applebee's on a diet... REFLEXIVELY ORDER GIANT CHOCOLATE DESSERT! (but it's okay because I ate the strawberry garnish which helped me get my vitamins for the day)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1422 on: April 12, 2015, 04:21:05 PM »

Going to Applebee's on a diet... REFLEXIVELY ORDER GIANT CHOCOLATE DESSERT! (but it's okay because I ate the strawberry garnish which helped me get my vitamins for the day)

that was great.  the no-ice cream challenge lasted about 3 days and then he had just ice cream for supper.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #1423 on: April 12, 2015, 09:57:38 PM »

Yeah... on the one hand, I know I'm getting milked by all these franchise films (I mean, all  they have to do is slap a title on it, and I run down and hand them 10 bucks), but I don't care. They're fun to watch, so screw it. Watching the Avengers now, as a matter of fact; that's why I thought of the reference.

That Loki guy sure is hard to get along with...

Whereas Scarlett Johansen, on the other hand, seems quite easy to spend some time with.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1424 on: April 12, 2015, 10:58:17 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2015, 03:20:42 AM by Eraserhead »

Yeah... on the one hand, I know I'm getting milked by all these franchise films (I mean, all  they have to do is slap a title on it, and I run down and hand them 10 bucks), but I don't care. They're fun to watch, so screw it. Watching the Avengers now, as a matter of fact; that's why I thought of the reference.

That Loki guy sure is hard to get along with...

Whereas Scarlett Johansen, on the other hand, seems quite easy to spend some time with.

I'm guessing you meant to quote that somewhere else but it's posts like that that make me glad that it looks like PFAdmin will be sticking around. Personally, I'm hoping he can overthrow Dave Leip eventually.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies