NY Post: Valerie Jarrett leaked Clinton email details to media
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:23:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NY Post: Valerie Jarrett leaked Clinton email details to media
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: NY Post: Valerie Jarrett leaked Clinton email details to media  (Read 3071 times)
JRP1994

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 15, 2015, 07:33:20 AM »

http://nypost.com/2015/03/14/obama-adviser-behind-leak-of-hillary-clintons-e-mail-scandal/
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 08:28:15 AM »

It wouldn't surprise me. Obama is a petty man and a liar.
Panda Express

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 08:40:50 AM »

Who here is ready for Hillary Clinton vs Barack Obama - Round 2?
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 09:20:45 AM »
« Edited: March 15, 2015, 10:19:02 AM by ShadowOfTheWave »

It's absolutely hilarious that Obama would be concerned that Hillary isn't a true "liberal" when their positions are the same on 95% of the issues. It's not like Obama is a Warren or Sanders progressive who goes after Wall Street and could attack her from the left.

The only thing he ever had over Hillary was Iraq, on which he had the convenience of not being in the Senate at the time to vote on. That didn't stop him from proclaiming himself the anti-war candidate and saying he opposed the war when it was "politically unpopular" to do so, even though at the time Obama was serving in a 90% Democratic district, and therefore wouldn't have to bare the consequences of a politically unpopular decision.

He has shown himself to be an absolute coward in every sense since then, from his gay marriage flip flop in 2008, to lying to primary voters about NAFTA while assuring Canada behind their back, to his embarrassing off-mic comment about having more flexibility with Russia after the election. So I think it's pretty clear how he would have voted had he been in the Senate in 2002. I truly despise this man.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 09:26:03 AM »

Guys, you're freaking out about Ed Klein.
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 09:58:52 AM »
« Edited: March 15, 2015, 10:02:53 AM by heatmaster »

Well done Shadowofthewave, an individual of discerning taste. I can guess who gave Valerie Jarret's her marching orders; which suggests that Obama pretty much knew the score regarding the emails in the first place. The palaver that he was spooning the media About not hearing about the issue until the news stories came out, tells me something I have always known about Obama, he's a phony and a first rate liar. Then again you only have to look at the crop of Democrat leaders, from Bill & Hillary Clinton to John Kerry, all hypocrites and masters in the speciality of deception.
"'Oeps!' De blunders van Rick Perry Indicted"
DarthNader

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 10:21:53 AM »

Precisely.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 10:35:36 AM »

ZOMGZ,The Democratic Party is split, so much internal conflict!!!!

.......Dream on, guys.
bobloblaw
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 11:18:09 AM »

This makes sense.

I was wondering from the beginning why the origial source was the NYT. Then the WaPo piles on. Media sources that defended everything the Clintons did for 20 years were suddenly attacking them. Now we know. This is an Obama hit.

Now we will see how Bill retaliates. My guess is Bill will begin leaning on members of congress to vote against Obama's legislative agenda. Afterall if Clinton is the future and Obama is done, they would rather curry favor with the Clintons.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 11:20:53 AM »

It's absolutely hilarious that Obama would be concerned that Hillary isn't a true "liberal" when their positions are the same on 95% of the issues. It's not like Obama is a Warren or Sanders progressive who goes after Wall Street and could attack her from the left.

The only thing he ever had over Hillary was Iraq, on which he had the convenience of not being in the Senate at the time to vote on. That didn't stop him from proclaiming himself the anti-war candidate and saying he opposed the war when it was "politically unpopular" to do so, even though at the time Obama was serving in a 90% Democratic district, and therefore wouldn't have to bare the consequences of a politically unpopular decision.

He has shown himself to be an absolute coward in every sense since then, from his gay marriage flip flop in 2008, to lying to primary voters about NAFTA while assuring Canada behind their back, to his embarrassing off-mic comment about having more flexibility with Russia after the election. So I think it's pretty clear how he would have voted had he been in the Senate in 2002. I truly despise this man.

Your simply wrong about Iraq, Obama was opposed to it from the start, and in fact you can see the speech he made in 2002 which was against the war.

And please, Obama won in 2008 because he offered a vision for the country, and didn't make stupid comments to the press about Robert Kennedy
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 11:40:43 AM »

Your simply wrong about Iraq, Obama was opposed to it from the start, and in fact you can see the speech he made in 2002 which was against the war.

And please, Obama won in 2008 because he offered a vision for the country, and didn't make stupid comments to the press about Robert Kennedy

I'm talking about 2002. You are aware that the Iraq Senate vote was in 2002, right? Not sure what point you're contesting.

Obama offered no "vision" for the country, just lame platitudes that his hipster base gobbled up.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 11:50:57 AM »

I wish this were true - anyone who can has a moral duty to stop Hillary Clinton seizing power - but it's Ed Klein so it's obviously insane lies.

Republicans For Hillary truly are the most terrifying specimen of troglodytic Atlas poster.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 12:06:32 PM »

Lol.

There's no question that Obama & his crew like to throw Hill Dog (and any Democrat not in the kook kidz), but if this were true it would just be hilarious. Who knew Jarrett was so threatened by Hillary?
Earthling
Netherlands

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 12:18:16 PM »

Isn't the New York Post the American version of The Sun
DarthNader

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2015, 12:27:31 PM »
« Edited: March 15, 2015, 12:29:25 PM by "'Oeps!' De blunders van Rick Perry Indicted" »

Isn't the New York Post the American version of The Sun

Yes, but beyond that, this is Ed Klein.
DarthNader

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 12:31:57 PM »

Neither did Clinton, but believe what you must.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2015, 12:43:15 PM »

Obama offered a vision for the country consisting of bringing a positive tone to politics, uniting Democrats and Republicans, bringing in new faces, and changing the corrupt ways of Washington. He proceeded to divide the party, become the most polarizing president in history of polling, hire Clintonites like Rahm Emanuel, Tim Geithner and Larry Summers to the highest roles, and let the biggest banking crisis since the Great Depression pass with fewer people held accountable than after the Savings & Loan scandals. None of which means that he wasn't a good president, or that he didn't do a better job than McCain or Romney would have done, or that his accomplishments haven't been huge. But the idea that the themes he used to separate himself from Hillary in '08 haven't been discredited is a boat that sailed a long time ago.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2015, 01:39:55 PM »

I'm no Hillary fan but this is clearly a bullsh**t story.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2015, 01:49:51 PM »

The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2015, 02:05:52 PM »

Coming from the guy that said Hillary is a lesbian and conceived Chelsea after being raped by Bill, and that Obama is a Kenyan-born practicing Muslim, I'm going to go ahead and say this is probably not true.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2015, 02:36:49 PM »

>Posting an NY Post article as actual news

mods pls ban
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2015, 02:45:18 PM »

This makes sense.

I was wondering from the beginning why the origial source was the NYT. Then the WaPo piles on. Media sources that defended everything the Clintons did for 20 years were suddenly attacking them. Now we know. This is an Obama hit.

LOL, the media has hated Hillary for decades. Anyone paying attention already knows that.

I think this thread might fit in better in the "Election What-Ifs" section.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2015, 03:42:27 PM »

First Obama says Hillary is a jalopy with too many miles, and now his aide blows the lid off the e-mail scandal.

This is a fine kettle of fish.  

All is not well in the Democrat dorms.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2015, 03:51:44 PM »
« Edited: March 15, 2015, 03:55:02 PM by Speaker Blair »

I'm talking about 2002. You are aware that the Iraq Senate vote was in 2002, right? Not sure what point you're contesting.

Obama offered no "vision" for the country, just lame platitudes that his hipster base gobbled up.

FFS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXzmXy226po

Do you now accept that Barack Obama opposed the war in Iraq from the start?

10 million more Americans with health insurance, unemployment down, open relations with Cuba, support for LGBT rights, passed the Stimulus act, reformed Wall Street, tried to close down GITMO (something the GOP stopped)

Neither did Clinton, but believe what you must.

Yes she did, do you remember her comments that she was staying in the race because Bobby Kennedy got killed in '68. She always was a Eugene McCarthy fan though
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2015, 03:57:40 PM »

First Obama says Hillary is a jalopy with too many miles, and now his aide blows the lid off the e-mail scandal.

This is a fine kettle of fish.  

All is not well in the Democrat dorms.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet? Just curious.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies