Office of the Attorney General
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:34:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of the Attorney General
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Office of the Attorney General  (Read 3263 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2015, 04:13:22 AM »

Labor promised us a an end to witch hunts when they took the White House and installed this joke as our Attorney General. 

Believe me, this isn't what I saw a labor Attorney General doing
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2015, 08:50:00 AM »

The Southern Shotgun Society and Militia are protesting the Attorney Generals office until he charges all members of the Communist Midwestern Party including TNF with treason and rebellion.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2015, 08:50:34 AM »

The Southern Shotgun Society and Militia are protesting the Attorney Generals office until he charges all members of the Communist Midwestern Party including TNF with treason and rebellion.

are you threatening treason?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2015, 08:52:47 AM »

No we are peacefully protesting the Attorney Generals office were allowed to under the Constitution
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2015, 09:03:38 AM »

No we are peacefully protesting the Attorney Generals office were allowed to under the Constitution
peacefully protesting with a fully armed militia?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2015, 09:06:19 AM »

peacefully protesting with a fully armed militia?
We aren't going to harm, injure or kill anybody but we're going to have a sit in.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2015, 09:07:08 AM »

mhmm
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2015, 09:07:08 AM »

It's treason then
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2015, 09:12:36 AM »

We aren't committing treason if protesting is protected by the Constitution, and we only bringing 20 men there not including myself.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2015, 09:15:31 AM »

Take out the ammo
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2015, 09:16:46 AM »

I will sign another statement saying that we won't bring weapons
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2015, 01:04:07 PM »

Formal charges have been filed against Classic Conservative.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2015, 01:09:38 PM »

Sure, me but not TNF, I'll deregister for the trouble of it, you're the ones who destroyed Atlasia not me, I was just trying to save it like Yankee but your so political that it's not funny and your the ones with all of these witchunts I'll sue you also, Thanks.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2015, 01:10:07 PM »

The People's Republic of the Midwest commends the efforts by Attorney General Al in taking on the enemies of the old Republic. If he so chooses, the Attorney General shall be given sanctuary by the PRM in the event that he is hounded out by the class enemies in Nyman. Perhaps a position as People's Commissar for Cultural Marxism shall also be offered to him in that case.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2015, 01:57:28 PM »

So, Yankee is charged with fake treason...

Well everything that happens here is 'fake' is this is a game. But as far as the game is concerned, the treason he is charged with is very real.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Why should we release the damning evidence that we have uncovered before the beginning of the trial?
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2015, 01:59:08 PM »

Why should you be able to bring trial without presenting at least some evidence first?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2015, 02:01:09 PM »

Because the law says nothing to the contrary. Isn't this fun.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2015, 02:40:53 PM »

You don't know the meaning of the word law, Traitor Al. You use the law as your cheap whore and then dispense with it as convenient. You are a traitor to this Republic several times over and no one has ever held you accountable for your actions. Why anybody in the right mind saw fit to make your Attorney General, I don't know and bore should seriously have his head examined for that. Thank god for Cris putting up at least some opposition to that farce of a confirmation hearing.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2015, 02:48:20 PM »

So probably cause doesn't exist in this game?

We aren't committing treason if protesting is protected by the Constitution, and we only bringing 20 men there not including myself.

I fully support your right to protest...but you're causing unneeded trouble for yourself by calling your organization the "Southern Shotgun Society and Milita." It's a recipe for a misunderstanding.

And even if he is violently protesting (I still don't think he is, and it's hard to prove either way in fantasyland), there's currently a governor attempting to violently overthrow the Atlasian government!!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2015, 02:50:24 PM »

I fully support your right to protest...but you're causing unneeded trouble for yourself by calling your organization the "Southern Shotgun Society and Milita." It's a recipe for a misunderstanding.

And even if he is violently protesting (I still don't think he is, and it's hard to prove either way in fantasyland), there's currently a governor attempting to violently overthrow the Atlasian government!!!
Exactly but he doesn't care beacuse both TNF and Al both want to ruin everybody's fun.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2015, 02:51:41 PM »

Exactly but he doesn't care beacuse both TNF and Al both want to ruin everybody's fun.

Whatever you say Jomcar
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2015, 11:30:15 AM »

Formal charges have been filed against Classic Conservative.

Classic Conservative conducts a peaceful protest and you charge him with treason, TNF seeks violent overthrow of our rule of law and Atlasian Constitution and you refuse to do anything.

Charge TNF, or should Mideast law enforcement should capture him and his troops, we will

Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2015, 09:35:17 PM »

From Al's impeachment trial:

Well let's see now. What's my answer going to be. Oh yes. It just so happens that I have a life outside of this game (a shocking and impeachable offense in its own right, probably) and have spent most of this Sunday away from my computer screen. Should I have filled in a permission slip of some kind first? As to your other questions, I'm not sure if I should answer them given the gross breaches of procedure in this show trial. In fact I'm not sure if I even recognise its legitimacy.

Regardless, the Rubicon has been crossed and the game is as good as dead: look around you if ou don't believe me. If it lasts in any form at all it will be an incredibly tedious affair centred around the borderline illiterate ramblings of NC Yankee and played largely by thirteen year old Young Republicans. A fate worse than death if you ask me and not a good use of the space that Dave has given us. Refusal to accept this is frankly delusional.

First of all, I'm neither 13 nor a Republican. Insults don't make your case any better.

You have a life outside this game? Great! Nothing wrong with that! But that defense is utter BS, because, as Blair pointed out, you had enough time to charge Yankee and Classic Conservative.

Do you deserve a fair trial? Of course. As much as I want to see your impeachment, rpryor and Cris are acting a little hasty to motion for a final vote. BUT, unless you come up with a better defense than the one I just blew apart in a sentence, it's a pretty clear vote. I mean, the only Senator defending you isn't actually a Senator (but he's delusional), and would be a criminal if we had a competent AG.

Also, don't forget this gem from the trial:

Know what? You utter losers can all go fyck yourselves. I resign.

Evergreen says it best:

ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2015, 04:17:23 AM »

I thought we'd already reached the low point but apparently the incompetence of this administration knows no bounds.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2015, 09:55:41 AM »

Please please please. Incompetence? Outrageous! Malice possibly, incompetence never.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies