Office of the Attorney General (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:10:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of the Attorney General (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of the Attorney General  (Read 3328 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: July 17, 2015, 07:59:00 PM »

Formal charges have been filed against North Carolina Yankee. It is time that those who are responsible for destroying this great game of ours are held responsible for their criminal actions.
What did he do, or is this a political witchunt?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 08:50:00 AM »

The Southern Shotgun Society and Militia are protesting the Attorney Generals office until he charges all members of the Communist Midwestern Party including TNF with treason and rebellion.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 08:52:47 AM »

The Southern Shotgun Society and Militia are protesting the Attorney Generals office until he charges all members of the Communist Midwestern Party including TNF with treason and rebellion.

are you threatening treason?
No we are peacefully protesting the Attorney Generals office were allowed to under the Constitution
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 09:06:19 AM »

are you threatening treason?
No we are peacefully protesting the Attorney Generals office were allowed to under the Constitution
peacefully protesting with a fully armed militia?
We aren't going to harm, injure or kill anybody but we're going to have a sit in.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 09:12:36 AM »

We aren't committing treason if protesting is protected by the Constitution, and we only bringing 20 men there not including myself.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 09:16:46 AM »

I will sign another statement saying that we won't bring weapons
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 01:09:38 PM »

Sure, me but not TNF, I'll deregister for the trouble of it, you're the ones who destroyed Atlasia not me, I was just trying to save it like Yankee but your so political that it's not funny and your the ones with all of these witchunts I'll sue you also, Thanks.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2015, 02:50:24 PM »

Because the law says nothing to the contrary. Isn't this fun.

So probably cause doesn't exist in this game?

We aren't committing treason if protesting is protected by the Constitution, and we only bringing 20 men there not including myself.

I fully support your right to protest...but you're causing unneeded trouble for yourself by calling your organization the "Southern Shotgun Society and Milita." It's a recipe for a misunderstanding.

And even if he is violently protesting (I still don't think he is, and it's hard to prove either way in fantasyland), there's currently a governor attempting to violently overthrow the Atlasian government!!!
Exactly but he doesn't care beacuse both TNF and Al both want to ruin everybody's fun.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies