Office of the Attorney General (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:04:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of the Attorney General (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of the Attorney General  (Read 3333 times)
TNF
Atlas Icon

« on: July 18, 2015, 01:10:07 PM »

The People's Republic of the Midwest commends the efforts by Attorney General Al in taking on the enemies of the old Republic. If he so chooses, the Attorney General shall be given sanctuary by the PRM in the event that he is hounded out by the class enemies in Nyman. Perhaps a position as People's Commissar for Cultural Marxism shall also be offered to him in that case.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 02:51:41 PM »

Because the law says nothing to the contrary. Isn't this fun.

So probably cause doesn't exist in this game?

We aren't committing treason if protesting is protected by the Constitution, and we only bringing 20 men there not including myself.

I fully support your right to protest...but you're causing unneeded trouble for yourself by calling your organization the "Southern Shotgun Society and Milita." It's a recipe for a misunderstanding.

And even if he is violently protesting (I still don't think he is, and it's hard to prove either way in fantasyland), there's currently a governor attempting to violently overthrow the Atlasian government!!!
Exactly but he doesn't care beacuse both TNF and Al both want to ruin everybody's fun.

Whatever you say Jomcar
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies