Tulsi Gabbard and the BJP (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:59:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Tulsi Gabbard and the BJP (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard and the BJP  (Read 7588 times)
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 16, 2015, 07:33:09 PM »

The fact that a Hare Krishna would buddy up with the BJP suggests she's incredibly naive in addition to being a HP. Then again, just being a Hare Krishna would suggests one is incredibly naive (minor slack cut since she was born into it).

It would be like an New Ager who's into the Kabbalah getting buddy buddy with The Jewish Home.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 09:40:37 PM »

Another ignorant, ethnocentric atlas thread about the BJP. Oh great. Roll Eyes

So, the BJP had been in power for almost a year now. What exactly have they done that would set them apart from other right wing parties like the Republicans? They are different from European conservative parties but they have a fascist base just like the republicans do here in America. The question is do they allow those people to call the shots. Are they? Give me specific examples.

As for me, the BJP has disappointed me but that was to be expected. Can't really expect any political party in India to immediately implement the needed reforms. And they do cater to their idiot base by changing things in textbooks and other sh**t like that. I am not excusing that behavior but Republicans do sh**t like that all the time!!! Why hold the BJP to a different standard?

That a Democrat would endorse a right-wing party in another country is ridiculous.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 10:43:41 PM »

Another ignorant, ethnocentric atlas thread about the BJP. Oh great. Roll Eyes

So, the BJP had been in power for almost a year now. What exactly have they done that would set them apart from other right wing parties like the Republicans? They are different from European conservative parties but they have a fascist base just like the republicans do here in America. The question is do they allow those people to call the shots. Are they? Give me specific examples.

As for me, the BJP has disappointed me but that was to be expected. Can't really expect any political party in India to immediately implement the needed reforms. And they do cater to their idiot base by changing things in textbooks and other sh**t like that. I am not excusing that behavior but Republicans do sh**t like that all the time!!! Why hold the BJP to a different standard?

That a Democrat would endorse a right-wing party in another country is ridiculous.

Did she actually endorse the BJP? She was just against a patronizing, "white man's burden" type non-sensical legislation. Should the Indian parliament call on America to improve its racial situation?

Look at the picture at the top of the thread.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 01:49:36 AM »

I don't even know what the legislation was. I just see a Democrat wearing the logo of a right-wing party from a country where there's a perfectly respectable left-wing opposition. That makes her a HP.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 04:15:59 PM »

Except maybe Ed Case...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies