Describe a Mitt Romney 2012 Hillary Clinton 2016 voter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:33:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Describe a Mitt Romney 2012 Hillary Clinton 2016 voter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe a Mitt Romney 2012 Hillary Clinton 2016 voter  (Read 4370 times)
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 23, 2015, 02:07:35 AM »

PUMAs!
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 05:42:25 AM »

A white, female, Baby Boom voter, who is in 60's, who want females to break glass ceiling. And didnt vote for Obama either in 2008 primary.

Like this woman?

LOLOLOL! Is she serious or on drugs? Anyway, probably the typical Appalachian Romney/Clinton female voter lol.

You'd almost think. But she's indeed from New York Cedday,be her own account. I'm not an expert on American accents, but that wasn't an NYC accent, was it?

Anyways, I guess she didn't vote for the inadequate black male in 2012 either, but instead for President McCain...

Her name is Harriet Christian and yes, she voted for Obama in 2012. Many of my PUMA friends added her on Facebook after she bravely stood up and spoke the truth about the double standards in the primary and remained friends with her until she recently passed away. She was very open about supporting Obama in 2012.

She was also a lesbian and had pictures of herself with her partner on her page. I believe her daughter deactivated her account once she died, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies