Who has better taste in music? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:36:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who has better taste in music? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who has better taste in music?
SJWers

Neo-Nazis

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Author Topic: Who has better taste in music?  (Read 1826 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: March 22, 2015, 10:15:14 PM »

SJWers of course. SJW music tends to be quite technical, and also proficient at combining melody with sick mosh parts. Neo-Nazi music is pure f[inks]ing noise.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 10:29:22 PM »

I assume SWJs listen to hip-hop and indie stuff, so the choice is pretty obvious here.

Nah, I'm thinking of my type of SJW music. Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pfF5F_Cu8E (that song is about objectification of women)
or this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFv2jtHaeY0 (which includes the lyric "The heaviness of the tears enveloped me. The lonely place I've been disappeared. (we held on and cried).")

Also I love this video due to how everyone is reacting to the guy screaming what are basically SJW screeds that could easily come from Tumblr...yet that's what everyone does to it. Wonderful!
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 10:33:46 PM »

And guys, consider that if they're willing to name one of their huge fests "Dude Fest", contrary to popular belief, SJWers clearly also have a sense of humor.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 11:11:31 PM »

I assume SWJs listen to hip-hop and indie stuff, so the choice is pretty obvious here.

Nah, I'm thinking of my type of SJW music. Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pfF5F_Cu8E (that song is about objectification of women)
or this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFv2jtHaeY0 (which includes the lyric "The heaviness of the tears enveloped me. The lonely place I've been disappeared. (we held on and cried).")

Also I love this video due to how everyone is reacting to the guy screaming what are basically SJW screeds that could easily come from Tumblr...yet that's what everyone does to it. Wonderful!
So other than beats per minute, what is the difference between this and any "Neo-Nazi" metal(or more likely some crappy sub genre with -core attached to the end)song?

Um, this is the -core music. And it has nothing to do with metal. It's not metalcore, and is not in any way related to metal.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 11:17:18 PM »

So Blink-182 is a form of speeded up metal? LOL.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 11:23:40 PM »

You don't get to define what is and is not "SJW music".  Assuming such a category even exists– and that's an assumption I am not willing to grant– it would probably actually be Lady Gaga or something, not "post-emo-Jesuscore" or whatever it is you're futilely trying to plump here.

So what else would describe music from bands that write long liner notes in their vinyl records about things like gender oppression and heterosexual white male privilage and hand out posters like this at their shows and is almost exclusively played by and appeals to middle class educated white people who have no problem spending $30 on limited edition colored vinyl versions of records released, more inflated prices for band shirts and hoodies, and at shows get very drunk off $5 a bottle beers and then go mosh the f[inks] out? Sounds like the epitome of SJWs to me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies