The Madeleine & Anvi Gallery of Excellent Effortposts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:33:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Madeleine & Anvi Gallery of Excellent Effortposts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Madeleine & Anvi Gallery of Excellent Effortposts  (Read 2596 times)
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« on: March 23, 2015, 04:33:40 PM »

Christ, I mean yes I love Nathan, but spade was a legend, and for f***'s sake what's with the name? Excellent effortposts?
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 08:52:23 PM »

I have been called a troll (and worse) at many forums.  But do you know what the opposite of a troll is?  A fairy.  As in homosexual.  It's too bad that so many people are only interested in homosexual conversation.  But I refuse to stoop to that level.

There is a concept in this country called "Freedom Of Speech."  I already know that forums aren't obliged to allow it.  But the people who run forums probably personally believe in the concept of freedom of speech.  So for them to deny somebody theirs at their forums is hypocritical.  As well as showing a severe lack of decency, honor and dignity.

You may have heard of people out there who say, "I may not agree with what you say.  But I will defend with my life your right to say it."  I already know without any shadow of doubt that this is utterly pointless.  But I challenge the people who run this forum to live up to that morality.  Even a little.  Because I have things to say that they and probably you won't like.  But if what you have to say doesn't offend some people, then chances are that what you have to say has no real value.

It is my intent to debate people here on any point that I make.  Will this forum allow such debate?  It is a certanty that they won't.  But it is always interesting to see how long it will take, and just how feeble the excuse they give is, for them to ban me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies