FL-SEN: Is Rubio about to bungle it? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:36:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FL-SEN: Is Rubio about to bungle it? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-SEN: Is Rubio about to bungle it?  (Read 104512 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 15, 2016, 03:36:02 PM »

Marco will save us!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 06:02:05 PM »

Trumps biggest problem in Florida is Cubans, who also happen to be Rubio's base in Florida.  He's gonna over-perform Trump BIG TIME in South Florida, just look at the primary map.  I'm not worried at all.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 06:04:37 PM »

^Chill. I'm just glad that I can move this race from Safe D to Tossup now. Sorry, but Beruff (lol), Wilcox, Jolly, DeSantis and CLC would have all lost by double or high single digits to Murphy or Grayson. Rubio vs. Murphy is a tossup, and of course Republicans shouldn't get too cocky about this race. Both Murphy and Grayson CAN beat Rubio.

Anyway, IMO the FL Senate race now becomes a must win for the GOP, since Democrats are already guaranteed to win in NH (Safe D), heavily favored to win WI (Lean D) and slightly favored to win IL (Tilt D).

It's hard to chill when talking about flamin' Marco.  He gets me going.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 08:18:34 PM »

Now that Murphy's campaign has imploded, is there enough time for Graham to jump in?  I hope not.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 10:08:03 PM »

Can we get a Rubio - Grayson race please? It would be the most hilarious election we've had here in years, besides the childish Scott - Crist race.

It's looking pretty likely right now!  I can't wait.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 11:23:26 AM »

That's the saddest refutation I've ever seen in my life. Didn't actually refute a single one of CBS's claims, just twisted the words around a little and tried to get by on technicalities.  You're not the only one who read the story, Adam, and youre not doing anyone a favor twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to defend this scumbag.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 02:46:17 PM »

^We'll see on election day whose posts were more ridiculous. Smiley

Okay, so who would a sane, logical person trust more? The myriad of posters who live in or near FL who know for a fact that your inane accusations are false, or a Tennessean who has never been to Florida and just enjoys sharing his conspiracy theories?

Also applicable.

It's pretty sad that despite not living in Florida TNVolunteer still knows more about Florida politics than most of you!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 04:02:29 PM »

Great ad.  Murphy really shot himself in the foot.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 06:45:49 PM »

Republicans should be sending "Thank you" notes to Rubio because Murphy would have won in a landslide against any other GOP candidate (Beruff comes to my mind, lol).

No. This was wrong three months ago and is wrong now. Beruff is not comparable to the other mainstream Senate candidates who would all be roughly tied with Murphy because of an all-around lack of name recognition. Nobody wins landslides in Florida except MAYBE Bill Nelson in a good year. Your little narrative has always been a baseless delusion and you should stop trying to peddle it.

When will you admit that you were totally wrong about your own state?!  TNVolunteer knows more about Florida politics.  It's Sad!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 06:37:01 PM »

Wow, disgusting anti-Cuban racism is disgusting.  Murphy should denounce!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies