FL-SEN: Is Rubio about to bungle it? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:15:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FL-SEN: Is Rubio about to bungle it? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-SEN: Is Rubio about to bungle it?  (Read 104452 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: June 10, 2015, 07:55:52 PM »
« edited: June 10, 2015, 08:00:35 PM by SMilo »

^ Between this and the PA poll, I wish we got polls that didn't have "undecided" leading both actual candidates.

Sestak is weak in polls because he isnt a high pofile candidate like Strickland. He will be fine. Murphy will win due to Clinton draw towards Latinos. He will also win due to unpopularity of Scott.

I'm fully expecting Murphy to win, but
a) Sestak is quite a high profile candidate. That's why he's dominating the unknowns in the D primary.
b) Murphy will win without any help from Clinton or Scott. He will run his own race and make this win happen if he does indeed come out on top.
c) Is Strickland winning in your current predictions? I can't tell what your latest is because you've changed your Senate map SEVENTY TWO times!! Predictions just came out. If every person was you, we'd have easily disproven the Efficient Markets Hypothesis and most of Information Theory by now.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 09:12:19 PM »

I'm now debating between DeSantis and Beruff in the primary, I would love Rubio to run again to see him crash and burn again.
Beruff? Why would you root for him, he wants to ban Muslims from entering the US, I heard. Or do you want to see him go down in flames in the general?

I literally never heard about that, if true, then it's between DeSantis and Lopez-Cantera then.

Literally, how can you be a Republican?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 10:10:51 AM »

Wow, Rubio must really love getting pounded! Murphy=ENDORSED
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 11:35:15 AM »

The Republican Party should be absolutely ashamed of itself for what it has done to Murphy. How is that remotely acceptable?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies