I'm Back!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:02:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  I'm Back!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm Back!  (Read 667 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 16, 2005, 03:36:12 PM »

Yo yo yo peepz Tongue

Well, anyway, I'm back.  I'm sorry I was absent.  I initially left because... I FAILED THE MIDWEST Shocked

And in my mind, that is an unforgivable sin.

Anyway, I hope Gov. Cheezwhiz (I presume he's the governor?  If so, I must remind him of some Midwest protocol.  If one wins the Governorship, and one is not Ilikeverin, one must run for President in the election immediately after he is elected, get elected, and become a one-term president Wink It is tradition!) 'performed' the election admirably.  If not, I have a fleet of lawyers at the ready Smiley

Anyway, after the initial days of hiding ashamed in a small, hidden away cupboard on the attic of the Midwestern Governor's Mansion, I mysteriously disappeared... *cue Without a Trace music*

Probably because not posting had become a habit (yes, say it ain't so!).  And I also was getting re-obsessed with The Sims 2.

And my computer is in the shop right now, GAH!  WITHDRAWL IS SETTING IN!

As far as how my life is going (not that anyone cares), an article about me is being published in some sort of astrological publication sometime later this summer, and I got confirmed yesterday!  And I have developed a crush on a Hot Asian Chick (who does not look that much like Hot Asian Girl, thank you very much), and today went around screaming about how much I need a girlfriend Tongue

Ummm.... yeah.

So hi!  Now it's somebody's job to tell me what all has happened Tongue

OOOOOH and tell me about the new John!!!

(I bet many of you did not even notice I was gone, but that's OK, you can make vapid little 'Hooray... I think...' messages in this thread Smiley)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 03:41:45 PM »

(I bet many of you did not even notice I was gone, but that's OK, you can make vapid little 'Hooray... I think...' messages in this thread Smiley)

Hooray... I think... what?
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 03:41:56 PM »

Yo yo yo peepz Tongue

Well, anyway, I'm back.  I'm sorry I was absent.  I initially left because... I FAILED THE MIDWEST Shocked

And in my mind, that is an unforgivable sin.

Anyway, I hope Gov. Cheezwhiz (I presume he's the governor?  If so, I must remind him of some Midwest protocol.  If one wins the Governorship, and one is not Ilikeverin, one must run for President in the election immediately after he is elected, get elected, and become a one-term president Wink It is tradition!) 'performed' the election admirably.  If not, I have a fleet of lawyers at the ready Smiley

Anyway, after the initial days of hiding ashamed in a small, hidden away cupboard on the attic of the Midwestern Governor's Mansion, I mysteriously disappeared... *cue Without a Trace music*

Probably because not posting had become a habit (yes, say it ain't so!).  And I also was getting re-obsessed with The Sims 2.

And my computer is in the shop right now, GAH!  WITHDRAWL IS SETTING IN!

As far as how my life is going (not that anyone cares), an article about me is being published in some sort of astrological publication sometime later this summer, and I got confirmed yesterday!  And I have developed a crush on a Hot Asian Chick (who does not look that much like Hot Asian Girl, thank you very much), and today went around screaming about how much I need a girlfriend Tongue

Ummm.... yeah.

So hi!  Now it's somebody's job to tell me what all has happened Tongue

OOOOOH and tell me about the new John!!!

I hope you meant Astronomical publication. Don't tell me you believe in Astrology.

Whatever makes you happy Wink
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 03:49:41 PM »

Anyway, I hope Gov. Cheezwhiz (I presume he's the governor?  If so, I must remind him of some Midwest protocol.  If one wins the Governorship, and one is not Ilikeverin, one must run for President in the election immediately after he is elected, get elected, and become a one-term president Wink It is tradition!)

LOL! Cheesy

Well it is tradition. Wink
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 04:12:53 PM »

Welcome back Smiley
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 04:27:47 PM »

Yes, it's good to have you back.  Ah, there have been a few changes.

Signed,

J. J., Emperor of Atlasia, Catalonia, and the Falkland Islands.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2005, 04:40:40 PM »

Hey!!!!

Wait.... Who are you again?

Tongue

Nah j/k bro good to see you posting again!
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2005, 05:12:03 PM »

Damn it...I mean, cool, Verin's back Smiley
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix