What's the most SJW party in the world?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:26:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What's the most SJW party in the world?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What's the most SJW party in the world?  (Read 1287 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 24, 2015, 09:21:11 PM »

Something like the German Greens maybe?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 09:27:50 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_Initiative_%28Sweden%29
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 09:36:55 PM »

Does anyone actually care about this (SJW) besides BRTD and some people on tumblr?  There are so many little subcultures that exists on the internet that I am so happy they have not reached my daily social interactions.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 09:38:40 PM »

Does anyone actually care about this (SJW) besides BRTD and some people on tumblr?  There are so many little subcultures that exists on the internet that I am so happy they have not reached my daily social interactions.

For that matter have you ever met an Ingress player in real life?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 09:40:58 PM »

probably not even the most skeleton-y party in germany. i'd say the pirates have that on lock.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 09:41:44 PM »

probably not even the most skeleton-y party in germany. would say the pirates have that on lock.

I feel like there would be significant contingents of MRA/gamergator types in that kind of party though?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 09:43:03 PM »
« Edited: March 24, 2015, 09:51:37 PM by evergreen 🌲 »

probably not even the most skeleton-y party in germany. i'd say the pirates have that on lock.

I feel like there would be significant contingents of MRA/gamergator types in that kind of party though?

maybe. i'm just going off their platform.

i mean, hell, i can't imagine a lot of anti-skeleton types supporting something like this:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 09:51:39 PM »

A guy Im friendly with at work was talking to his friend about portals or something and I immediately had the sudden urge to excuse myself and take a piss. Whatever floats your boat I guess.   

I just hope certain things don't reach a critical mass where the dire becomes socially acceptable to talk about.  I remember about 8 years ago being told all sorts of fascinating stories about people losing with their pocket aces on the river.
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 11:55:23 PM »

🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 03:21:31 AM »

HDP in Turkey has a 10% quota for lgbt candidates, which is pretty ballsy in Erdoganistan
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 09:45:09 AM »

FI are too far out there, they're actually more like an rare real example of the strawmen MRAs like to use to smear all feminists. For example the founder proposing a "man tax" that only men would pay. If serious feminists supported things like that the MRAs would actually have a point.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 09:58:38 AM »

FI are too far out there, they're actually more like an rare real example of the strawmen MRAs like to use to smear all feminists. For example the founder proposing a "man tax" that only men would pay. If serious feminists supported things like that the MRAs would actually have a point.

That is a bit of a myth. She raised the issue of how society and men would take responsibility for the violence against women, and some journaists coined the phrase man tax as that was how they "assumed" she would solve the problem
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 01:08:38 PM »

sweden YES
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 04:40:43 PM »

r/tumblrinaction, which is dedicated to making fun of supposed SJWs, has about 190,000 subscribers.
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 05:29:26 PM »

Does anyone actually care about this (SJW) besides BRTD and some people on tumblr?  There are so many little subcultures that exists on the internet that I am so happy they have not reached my daily social interactions.

A guy Im friendly with at work was talking to his friend about portals or something and I immediately had the sudden urge to excuse myself and take a piss. Whatever floats your boat I guess.  

I just hope certain things don't reach a critical mass where the dire becomes socially acceptable to talk about.  I remember about 8 years ago being told all sorts of fascinating stories about people losing with their pocket aces on the river.

One of my closest friends is both an Ingress addict and a professional poker player (well, sorta).  I'm sure you two would get along famously.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 07:25:33 PM »

Does anyone actually care about this (SJW) besides BRTD and some people on tumblr?  There are so many little subcultures that exists on the internet that I am so happy they have not reached my daily social interactions.

I just hope certain things don't reach a critical mass where the dire becomes socially acceptable to talk about.  I remember about 8 years ago being told all sorts of fascinating stories about people losing with their pocket aces on the river.

One of my closest friends is both an Ingress addict and a professional poker player (well, sorta).  I'm sure you two would get along famously.

Haha, I actually get along with most anyone. A professional poker player is also going to know that a supposed bad beat isnt an epic story to regale people with- they just happen if you play long enough.   

My bemusement with BRTD is that he beats his little interests to death.  It reaches a point where, I get it already.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies