I Just Want To Be Dead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:09:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I Just Want To Be Dead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I Just Want To Be Dead  (Read 4037 times)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« on: March 26, 2015, 11:52:19 PM »

As someone who (actually unintentionally--I'd rather not tell the story) had to talk their sister out of suicide...tweed has a point. I wish no ill on Clinton1996 but this right now seems more like teenage angst than anything else.

Even if it is, who is to say it's still not a substantial risk? As someone who has suffered from depression for many years, I know if things got bad and I asked for a lifeline from the folks here or anywhere else (and recently, they have been bad), I would hope just for someone to take it seriously enough to care.

Clinton, I know my advice may not mean much, but the first thing to do is take some time and reflect on this situation you find yourself in. Please don't do anything drastic until you have taken some time to get the angst out of your system. Take a day... Take a week... Most important thing right now should be just to look within yourself and see whether or not this is a problem that is permanent or temporary. Because let's be clear, dying is a permanent solution to your problem, and if it's a temporary problem, then why take the most drastic move? I promise you, you're not better off dead, because there are people who care about you out there. Take your time and really think about it.

I wish you the best.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies