2016 Senate Ratings and Predictions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:31:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2016 Senate Ratings and Predictions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 Senate Ratings and Predictions  (Read 52461 times)
International Brotherhood of Bernard
interstate73

« on: March 29, 2015, 02:27:56 PM »

I'm fairly confident that the Democrats will hold Nevada and Colorado and then have a clean sweep of all 8 competitive seats in the east.    

Dem Pickups:  IA, IL, WI, OH, PA, NH, NC, FL
I agree if Republicans nominate a nutjob a la Ted Cruz (one can dream), the Democratic nominee (Hillary or otherwise) runs a strong campaign, and Grassley retires in Iowa (he isn't going anywhere otherwise). The last 2 cycles have shown that once it's clear who will win overall (Dems in 2012, GOP in 2014), they tend to run up the score in the last week or so and overperform expectations (Most saw Dems breaking even as best case scenario in 2012 and they gained 2, not many expected GOP to topple Hagan and very nearly topple Shaheen and Warner in 2014), so should Dems win a blowout Presidentially it will likely come with big Senate gains.
International Brotherhood of Bernard
interstate73

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 05:33:20 PM »

My thought process on this: "why the hell is Arizona likely D is this guy insane OHHHH he's using the normie colors" Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies