Who would star in a Bushie biopic?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:41:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who would star in a Bushie biopic?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Who would star in a Bushie biopic?  (Read 4553 times)
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2015, 02:07:15 PM »

I like BK's story about Bushie, BRTD, Joe Republic and Torie being caught in a Hangover scenario. IN that I remember Bushie being played by Milton from Office Space.

Lmfao, that I gotta see
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2015, 02:31:24 PM »

I maintain that I've always envisioned Papa Bushie as a rangy, taciturn product of hardscrabble, High Plains raisin'...something like Tommy Lee Jones in No Country for Old Men.

Granny, meanwhile, well, we'll have to resurrect Irene Ryan for that role...

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2015, 02:40:39 PM »

It would, sadly, be turned into a Jonah Hill vehicle.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2015, 04:49:54 PM »

I like BK's story about Bushie, BRTD, Joe Republic and Torie being caught in a Hangover scenario. IN that I remember Bushie being played by Milton from Office Space.

Lmfao, that I gotta see

Here's a movie idea:

After one failure too many, and his family tired of helping him out, BushOK (played by the actor who was Milton from Office Space) is kicked out of his parent's home and forced to make due on his own. Helpless, he pleads for help from the forum. Torie (George Clooney, or maybe Sean Connery if he can hide the accent) sees the post and takes pity, and decides what Bushie really needs is a damatic change of pace to loosen him up and change his outlook on life; Torie decides he'll meet up with him and take him to Las Vegas for a crazy weekend.

On the flight, through sheer happenstance they end up sitting next to BRTD (Zach Galifianakis), en route to the unexpectedly relocated Dude Fest. Torie decides that he and Bushie will attend the first night along with BRTD; BushOK gets overwhelmed with the music so the three decide to go to a nearby bar and let him cool down for a bit. At the bar, the trio recognizes none other than Joe Republic (James Franco), who curiously but cautiously takes a moment to step away from his friends and meet these fellow forum denizens.

BushOK leaves to go to the restroom, and as he's washing his hands he's approached by a drug dealer, offering to sell him coke. Naively assuming that this is just a fancy and friendly Las Vegas restroom attendant offering him a soda, he proclaims that he'll take one, only a twelve ounce Coke please. At the bemused reaction from the dealer, Bush asks to see it (he is beginning to doubt the man actually has a soda to give him).  He discreetly displays to Bush twelve bags of a white powder. Wait, Bushie realizes, this is one of those illegal drugs, not Coca Cola! Panicking, he stumbles into the dealer and knocks the baggies everywhere- powder spills onto the grimy floor, into the sink and urinals, one bag even exploding in the air releasing a fine mist of cocaine everywhere.

The dealer becomes enraged, threatening Bush, who quickly mumbles that his three friends can help him. The dealer meets the entire group outside, and they aren't putting forward thousands of dollars just because Bushie tripped. The irritated dealer fires some shots but they manage to escape, although they're now being actively pursued by the dealer's associates- the largest mob in Vegas.

How will they get that money? Will they manage to work together? Exactly how pissed off will Joe Republic be!? Hilarity ensues!

(tl;dr: kinda a forum version of the Hangover with Torie, BRTD, BushOK, and Joe Republic).
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2015, 05:47:24 PM »

Daniel Day-Lewis is the only actor who could really give it the performance it deserves.  Just give him a few months to put on the additional 200 pounds.

Hell, I'd do it. I'm a lot cheaper.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies