Reince Priebus; Even Nixon didn't destroy the tapes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:14:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Reince Priebus; Even Nixon didn't destroy the tapes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reince Priebus; Even Nixon didn't destroy the tapes  (Read 4422 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: March 28, 2015, 03:15:01 PM »

I'm sure the world deeply cares what RNC PR BS thinks.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 05:13:38 PM »

- No accomplishments as Senator. She was a celebrity politician and presidential-candidate-in-waiting rather than doing any meaningful legislative job.

Oh god, the irony.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 05:41:03 PM »

Democrats shouldn't want Hillary to run. Ultraconservative PR men said so. If you can't trust them, who can you trust?

Reince Priebus and Trey Gowdy should be drafted to run in the Democratic primaries tbqh. These brave men are the only ones with enough spine to take on the far right neoliberal warmongering bitch.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 02:56:53 PM »

According to Republicans, they think she wiped her email server last year after handing over all relevant emails to the State Department, way before this email scandal. I'm by no means an expert, but I'm pretty sure many public officials do the same thing after complying with such requests.
After doing a bit of research, apparently she's claiming that she deleted about half of her emails throughout her tenure because "she saw no reason to keep them." Oh please. And she's still refusing to grant access to her server.

She's only turned over those she considers relevant to Benghazi (which, just to be clear, I'm not saying this has anything to do with...but she had to be doing something nefarious just based on her incredibly shady behavior).

Okay fine, you caught us. Hillary's emails were personally responsible for the chemtrails that cause the sheeple to not support the Pauls, and she had to cover her tracks and delete them or the Illuminati would throw her in the same pit she threw Vince Foster in. She also used her emails to commit second degree Benghazi, as I'm sure you've already figured out. I am a special agent sent from the FEMA camps to throw you off the scent of her trail, but you have discovered my true identity. Luckily, once you consume GMOs and get your vaccines, you will forget this exchange ever occured.

PS: Hillary did 9/11
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies