Reince Priebus; Even Nixon didn't destroy the tapes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:41:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Reince Priebus; Even Nixon didn't destroy the tapes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reince Priebus; Even Nixon didn't destroy the tapes  (Read 4428 times)
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 28, 2015, 07:51:03 PM »

The irony of this bullsh**t is that there were actually MISSING RECORDINGS!!!!!!
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 12:14:00 AM »

Hillary is a flawed candidate period and the Republicans will drag this out all long as they can. How will it look when Hillary has to testify in the middle of the 2016 campaign?
Last time she had to testify about Benghazi she actually did fairly well and it improved her image. Also, I think it is getting a little ridiculous that a House Select Committee on Benghazi is turning into the political arm of the GOP. It's almost like Issa is still in charge of all these fake investigations that turn up no wrongdoing but still cost the taxpayers millions of dollars.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 05:15:05 PM »

- No accomplishments as Senator. She was a celebrity politician and presidential-candidate-in-waiting rather than doing any meaningful legislative job.

Oh god, the irony.
Should she strive to accomplish as much as such luminaries as Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul?
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 06:19:01 PM »

I don't think he was being serious. He likely is just exasperated by your inanity.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 06:47:59 PM »

According to Republicans, they think she wiped her email server last year after handing over all relevant emails to the State Department, way before this email scandal. I'm by no means an expert, but I'm pretty sure many public officials do the same thing after complying with such requests.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 07:53:48 PM »

Because Arkansas in 1980 is definitely reflective the electorate in swing states like Virginia, Florida, and Colorado.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 10:51:34 AM »

Assuming Hillary runs we can probably expect to hear a lot more of the even Nixon didn't destroy the tapes argument. It will probably be very effective.
Maybe he didn't, but his secretary sure as hell did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies