Which State Will Elect an Atheist Republican First? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:09:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Which State Will Elect an Atheist Republican First? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which State Will Elect an Atheist Republican First?  (Read 4441 times)
NerdyBohemian
United States

« on: March 30, 2015, 08:10:34 PM »

I'm sure there have been plenty of politicians who are privately atheists. I would not be surprised if most of the Jewish politicians in congress are atheist and only culturally Jewish. See Barney Frank. I also would not be surprised if 10 years from now President Obama says he's an atheist in an interview.

To answer the OPs question, it's definitely NH. They like those wacky Ayn Rand flavored Republicans.
NerdyBohemian
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 10:07:11 PM »

I imagine we would see a lot more harassment and violence towards atheists if we walked around with scarlet As on our chest.

Here in RI my entire state went balistic on a 16 year old girl who was trying to have an unconstitutional prayer banner removed form her public school. She was threatened with violence and rape daily and the comment sections on fb and local news teemed with inciteful comments. Even politicians turned against her.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies