UK General Election - May 7th 2015 (The Official Campaign Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:24:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  UK General Election - May 7th 2015 (The Official Campaign Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UK General Election - May 7th 2015 (The Official Campaign Thread)  (Read 161287 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: April 23, 2015, 02:58:31 AM »

With that name I'm thinking less 'cult' and more 'fifties B-movie that missed out by not being quite bad enough for Mystery Science Theater 3000'.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 08:26:01 AM »

Can somebody explain why UKIP seems to be targeting the areas around the Thames Estuary? What is it about this area that's so (relatively) amenable to them? For some reason I'd previously been under the impression that their greatest strength was in the West Country.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 02:17:10 AM »

Hopefully nobody because the royal family isn't supposed to be an object of politics in this way, but I'm probably being too optimistic.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 07:32:39 PM »
« Edited: May 04, 2015, 07:46:28 PM by sex-negative feminist prude »

Labour 95%
Lib Dem 89%
SF 86%
UKIP 30%
Tory 15%

Reddest constituencies are in Glasgow/Lanarkshire, Tyneside, and South Yorkshire. Other parts of Scotland and individual constituencies in the Wirral, the West Midlands, Greater London, and South Wales are also red. Bluest constituencies are in the Home Counties and Eastern England generally.

Apparently I'm worryingly close to the BNP on education policy...? The most obvious explanation for that is that I must not understand British education policy very well. Or is this a token issue that the BNP is non-insane/evil on?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies