WINFIELD/POIROT FOR ATLASIA ELECTION NIGHT
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:03:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  WINFIELD/POIROT FOR ATLASIA ELECTION NIGHT
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: WINFIELD/POIROT FOR ATLASIA ELECTION NIGHT  (Read 5830 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2016, 05:25:39 PM »

I endorse this ticket to MAKE ATLASIA GREAT AGAIN

Thank you my friend.

That is exactly what Poirot and I will do when we take office, make Atlasia great again.

Prepare for the new Golden Age of Atlasia.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2016, 06:55:04 PM »

Endorsed for second preference. Good luck (but as Leinad said, not too good Wink).
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2016, 08:01:55 PM »

The voting booth will open in a few hours and I'm in Grand Rapids Michigan in the Mideast region to try to convince some voters. While we are watching the Presidential debate I tell the audience the Winfield ticket is the best option for Atlasia.

As seen during the campaign, this ticket has provided a lot of substance in policy. It will bring a society that is more fair, a more ethical government, a government for all people. more just economically, and moving in the direction of healthier people. So it's up to you voters to make the choice for an improving Atlasia. 

- eliminate off shore tax havens
- increase taxes on wealthiest
- gun gontrol policy
- laws on distracted drivers
- full employment strategy
- school safety and uniforms
- fight corporate fat cats and white collar criminals
- progressive tax policy
- code of ethics for government
- acceptance of differences
- illegal immigration
- speed up constitutional convention
- fighting unhealthy habits

Make the choice. The choice is Winfield.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2016, 08:09:35 PM »

While I disagree with you on several fronts, throughout your career you have proven yourself to be a true patriot and I am confident that Atlasia will be in competent hands with at the helms. Endorsed.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2016, 12:09:06 AM »

Endorsed for second preference. Good luck (but as Leinad said, not too good Wink).

Thank you Senator.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2016, 12:09:51 AM »

While I disagree with you on several fronts, throughout your career you have proven yourself to be a true patriot and I am confident that Atlasia will be in competent hands with at the helms. Endorsed.

Thank you very much.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2016, 12:39:49 AM »

My  fellow Atlasians, I address you at this hour, one more time as a candidate for President.

The polls have just opened, and the future of Atlasia is in your hands. 

You must ask yourself, do I want more of the same, government by a party machine, or do I want an independently thinking President, forward looking, unencumbered by party politics, a President who puts people above party and a President who transcends party lines.

My very talented and hard working running mate, Poirot, and I, offer Atlasians a new kind of administration, an administration that puts people first.

My fellow Atlasians, as you head to the polls, I urge you to consider the future of this nation.  Do you really want more of the same old cliques running your country, or do you want new leadership for a new Atlasia?

Poirot and I are asking for your help in building a new Atlasia, a nation of which we can all be proud.

Thank you my fellow Atlasians, and don't forget to vote. 
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2016, 10:24:51 AM »

An explanation of my vote for President/Vice President

As both President Griffin and Governor Leinad pledged to me their second choice votes, and gave me their second choice votes, I decided, in fairness to both candidates, that I would not cast a vote for second or third choice.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2016, 11:27:17 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2016, 11:33:21 AM by Lincoln Republican »

My friends, thank you, thank you for that most enthusiastic and heart felt welcome.  Thank you so much.

Let me begin tonight by publicly paying tribute to my great running mate Poirot.  Poirot is a man of deep convictions, tremendous talent, and has an incredible understanding of the issues that face Atlasia today.  He has been a great asset to the ticket, who has contributed valuable input to our campaign.

Poirot, thank you so much for joining me on the ticket.  I am so pleased that you accepted.  

Tonight marks the end of a spirited and eventful campaign.

We did not succeed, but we did bring important issues to the forefront of the campaign, and had a very important dialogue with the great people of this great republic.

Thank you to all those who had the courage to defy the establishment and put your trust in us to lead Atlasia.  

Thank you for having the courage to defy the party machines and the big money interests.

At this hour, this close election has not been called officially, but I have spoken by phone with both President Griffin and Governor Leinad, congratulated them, wished them both well for the election and for the future, and offered my support in continuing to build Atlasia, whichever of them wins this hotly contested election.

As for me, I will be stepping back from Atlasian politics for the time being.  I have accepted a position with my alma mater, Yale University, as a part time lecturer at Yale Law School.  I shall as well be continuing with my volunteer work, as well as my work as a delegate to the Constitutional Convention.

Thank you my dear friends, thank you all, God bless you, and God bless Atlasia.

Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2016, 11:45:52 PM »

Congratulations on a race well run, governor! While I voted for President Griffin, I'm sorry that his victory had to come at the expense of your defeat - you are an honorable public servant and I look forward to continuing to work with you at the ConCon as we rebuild our national institutions.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2016, 10:03:00 AM »

Congratulations on a race well run, governor! While I voted for President Griffin, I'm sorry that his victory had to come at the expense of your defeat - you are an honorable public servant and I look forward to continuing to work with you at the ConCon as we rebuild our national institutions.

Thank you Senator Truman for your kind  words. 

As to the ConCon, indeed, all of us participating in the convention must continue our efforts trough to the conclusion of this historic meeting, and to continue the work of rebuilding this republic. 
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2016, 11:00:19 AM »

Winfield, you've always been a good friend of mine and you ran a campaign that you should be proud of. As an independent, you received an impressive result, and showed that people still appreciate policy lead, active politics in Atlasia. I'm sure your record of public service will continue
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2016, 11:22:39 AM »

Winfield, you've always been a good friend of mine and you ran a campaign that you should be proud of. As an independent, you received an impressive result, and showed that people still appreciate policy lead, active politics in Atlasia. I'm sure your record of public service will continue

Thank you my friend.  Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2016, 04:41:27 PM »

Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2016, 10:36:09 PM »

I would like to thank all the people who voted for our ticket, who made the Winfield choice. It was a privilege being Winfield's running mate and working with him. I am proud of our campaign. It was active and full of policies to improve citizen's lives.

I congratulate the other tickets for their hard work in getting voter turnout higher and earning many more votes. It was a close contest that probably kept many on the edge of their seat.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2016, 10:59:44 PM »

Well done on the campaign--you got both a Federalist and Labor first preference, which is something the President can't say. As me and others have said before in public and private, active, policy-driven, independent campaigns like yours are great for the game. We had 3 good tickets, each with the ability to bring positive change to Atlasia.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2016, 12:29:49 AM »

You guys ran a good campaign and stayed focused on the issues. You guys broke double-digits in a very polarized election, which is quite impressive. All the best in your future endeavors!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2016, 11:17:04 AM »

Thank you Haslam.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2016, 11:20:01 AM »

You guys ran a good campaign and stayed focused on the issues. You guys broke double-digits in a very polarized election, which is quite impressive. All the best in your future endeavors!

Thank you for your comments President Griffin.  Much appreciated.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2016, 06:27:07 PM »

I have briefly returned to give my full endorsement of this tick...

Oh, you've already lost.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2016, 07:10:54 PM »

I have briefly returned to give my full endorsement of this tick...

Oh, you've already lost.

Well, I have to admit, I was shocked, and, dare I say it, even saddened, when you left.

After all, who was I going to argue with and criticize so vociferously anymore?

But for goodness sake, the next time I run, at least get back on time to give me your number 1 vote so you will not be greatly disappointed.

But, after all is said and done, welcome back.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies