FL/OH/PA-Quinnipiac: Hillary strong in OH, weaker in FL and PA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:23:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL/OH/PA-Quinnipiac: Hillary strong in OH, weaker in FL and PA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL/OH/PA-Quinnipiac: Hillary strong in OH, weaker in FL and PA  (Read 3822 times)
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix
E: -6.90, S: -6.17

« on: March 31, 2015, 09:20:37 AM »

There is never hope for the GOP in PA.

This. But y'all can keep dreaming.
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 09:52:48 AM »

That sound you just heard were the wheels coming off the inevitable bus.

Woohoo! #hillaryisntinevitable

Now, in her place, we can elect...a Republican! Yes! Gut healthcare! Ban abortion! Tax cuts for the rich! Thank god we'll be able to forward real progressive goals, since that warmongering corporate bitch will be out of the way.

But seriously, you have to really become desperate to use what is obviously a junk poll to forward your "Clinton is vulnerable, let's nominate a 'TRUE' progressive" narrative.
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 10:17:11 AM »

That sound you just heard were the wheels coming off the inevitable bus.

Woohoo! #hillaryisntinevitable

Now, in her place, we can elect...a Republican! Yes! Gut healthcare! Ban abortion! Tax cuts for the rich! Thank god we'll be able to forward real progressive goals, since that warmongering corporate bitch will be out of the way.

But seriously, you have to really become desperate to use what is obviously a junk poll to forward your "Clinton is vulnerable, let's nominate a 'TRUE' progressive" narrative.

This Republican is against all those things. Now how would you feel if I said all Democrats were tax-to-death gun grabbers who think throwing money at something solves problems?

That's neat-o that you oppose all those things, so let me know when you gain traction as a Presidential candidate, because I can assure you I did not make that post under the impression that there was a chance Free Bird from Atlas Forum was the Republican that defeated Hillary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies