Opinion of the HR people who keep giving Bushie jobs
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:36:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of the HR people who keep giving Bushie jobs
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FFs

HPs

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: Opinion of the HR people who keep giving Bushie jobs  (Read 1045 times)
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 03, 2015, 12:51:08 AM »

It seriously boggles my mind how apparently naive, incompetent and/or disinterested these people are.

At this point, whoever hired him for this new pharmacy job should themselves be canned immediately. If his record didn't raise enough red flags for them, then what the hell are they doing?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 12:59:33 AM »

Bushie is a master liar. I bet his peddled resume would be a real eye roll if any of us actually saw it.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 07:34:48 AM »

Yeah, Bushie is obviously lying in some way to get these jobs.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 08:47:55 AM »
« Edited: April 03, 2015, 08:50:34 AM by Grumps »

Dumb question.  

Bushie hasn't been hired by any company with true HR professionals.

Body mills and scam companies don't have HR pros.  You breathe, you apply, you're hired.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 01:46:33 PM »

Can someone explain to me why Bushie is so hated here? Don't know much about him so...

I don't think hate is the right word.  Indeed, I think it is too strong of a word.  A vehemently strong disagreement that walks around in hate's clothing is more of an accurate picture.  Despite my rant on the Update early this morning, I don't think very many people here actually hate me.  I know they strongly disagree with most of my decisions, but I do not believe they really and truly hate me.  Some do, probably, but for the most part, I do not believe that's the case.  Why would they go out of their way to give me advice and then get upset when I don't take the advice?  That's not the mantra of hate, that's a friend being disappointed time after time after time.  For the record, I don't hate anyone on here, either.  I don't value their advice in the way I would a friend who I could see, hear, and touch.  Their advice, while mostly sound, resonates to me as internet friends and doesn't hold the same weight as those who are close to me in real life.  I don't hate them, though.  I count them as internet friends.  No, I don't think absolute hate in its purest form is at play here.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 01:51:11 PM »

Can someone explain to me why Bushie is so hated here? Don't know much about him so...

Bushie a chronically unemployed, morbidly obese, developmentally disabled Oklahoman in his late thirties who has been financially dependent on his parents throughout his entire life. His journal ("Update") has been the premier feature of the Forum Community board for the better part of the past decade.

One factor behind Update's appeal1 is Bushie's comically abusive behavior toward others. He frequently lies to his own family. When he has work, he's a skiver. His treatment of animals and the elderly is downright horrifying. Throughout all of this, he insists that he is an upstanding person and a good Christian. "You do not dare insult my good name." is one of his mantras. For more examples, Google the following: site:uselectionatlas.org "my good name" + update

1Other than the simple and oh-so-good-natured pleasure of reading about the pratfalls of a disabled and obviously deeply troubled man, that is.

He's 32, so not late thirties, but otherwise spot on.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 01:51:32 PM »

Lol I though that this was about George W at first.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 03:00:02 PM »

It seriously boggles my mind how apparently naive, incompetent and/or disinterested these people are.

At this point, whoever hired him for this new pharmacy job should themselves be canned immediately. If his record didn't raise enough red flags for them, then what the hell are they doing?

I would be shocked if it's actually what any of us would consider a "pharmacy job".
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 10:55:28 AM »
« Edited: April 04, 2015, 11:01:53 AM by Stone Cold Conservative »

Well given the jobs he's applied for I wouldn't exactly call these people incompetent.  What they are doing is a lot more malicious and dare I even go as far as to say evil than it is innocent stupidity or naivete.  Sure, Bushie may think he's a good liar but it is hard to con somebody who cons people for a living (which really goes into the whole bit about how he is getting what he sows).  He is exactly the type of person they are looking to dupe.  The only thing that goes against their plan(s) is when he suddenly decides to quit after two weeks and thus they are on the internet again to rip off yet another gullible sucker.

The few decent places that he has gotten hired at seem to be generic retail like jobs, which don't exactly have highly "qualified" pools to begin with.  Of course a lot of that has to with a lot of the workers in those places being high school kids, college aged kids, single mothers, people with criminal records (most of the time for bullshit reasons), etc. etc. etc. and other people at economic disadvantage.  Of course in that industry a single white male in his late twenties and early thirties with a bachelor's degree is going to seem like a "good" person to hire due to the extremely flawed mentality many hiring managers make about people in those places.  I guarantee that there were probably dozen other guys in their late twenties and early thirties who were barred employment at some of those places Bushie ultimately got in because they had the misfortune of being caught smoking some dope 8 years ago.

With all of that said, they are all obviously Horrible People.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies