Happy Resurrection Sunday 2015!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:07:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Happy Resurrection Sunday 2015!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Happy Resurrection Sunday 2015!!  (Read 2262 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: April 05, 2015, 01:40:01 AM »

You honestly sound right now like the religious bigot missionary from my Microeco class. That's not good considering he literally carries a Bible around in his backpack and always "insists" on talking with me and my friend after class about God and religious holidays, the sacredness of procreation and sinful behavior.

And this all started after the two of us got a chance to diss Chick-fil-A during class one day regarding their prices and anti-gay policy.

Just say 'me and my boyfriend have been trying sooo hard to have a baby and no matter how hard or how often we try he just won't get pregnant.  We even eat eggs every morning hoping for a miracle!  I feel like the solution might just be hiding between your stupid and your stupid bible.'

Happy resurrection day.  Jesus died especially for the evil idiots.  And he rose again so he could smack the stupid off of the rest of us.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 10:18:38 PM »

Does it matter when Christmas or Easter are?  No.  Except Jesus said he would put signs of his return into everything.  Born on the shortest day...dies and is reborn/resurrected in spring as the grass greens or the new year begins.

By basing his resurrection on the moon meant we look for him by the signs of the moon.  He said specifically we wouldn't know the hour or the day...but the year and month? 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies