2012 White Obama Lovers Map by County Project: COMPLETE! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:50:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  2012 White Obama Lovers Map by County Project: COMPLETE! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012 White Obama Lovers Map by County Project: COMPLETE!  (Read 51827 times)
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« on: April 06, 2015, 01:09:23 AM »

Likewise, is there something in that one county in west-central Alabama where Obama got a higher percentage of the white vote than Jefferson?
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 03:00:05 PM »

I have a question. If Philadelphia voted 85% Obama, with whites voting 81% Obama and blacks voting around 95% Obama (I think that's a safe assumption), how does that add up to 85%? Do Philadelhia blacks turn out badly?

Whites generally turn out more than blacks in Philadelphia, even with the Obama campaign's excellent attempts at increasing minority turnout.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 07:07:47 AM »

Interesting to see the well-explained difference between Northern and Southern metros illustrated. Democrats win the Northern white vote not only in the cities themselves, but in many of their suburbs and satellite cities as well, and keep it close in the areas where they don't win.

YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 09:58:19 AM »

Yeah. I can't say that I have an easy solution for this, but white Obama % probably a lot lower in South Texas, and slightly higher in East Texas. Especially Harris and the areas around it. They're undoubtably very anti-Obama, but it's probably closer to the wherabouts of 25 - 30% rather than low teens.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 11:44:05 PM »

Alaska is kind of interesting.

Anybody know what makes Southeastern Alaskan whites more Democratic than the rest of the state?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies