Jeb identified himself as Hispanic in 2009 voter registration form (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:11:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Jeb identified himself as Hispanic in 2009 voter registration form (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jeb identified himself as Hispanic in 2009 voter registration form  (Read 2456 times)
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 06, 2015, 09:26:32 AM »

I actually don't care what box he checked on a voter form. But this couldn't have happened to a better guy.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 10:40:08 AM »

Warren's expertise is in bankruptcy law. So I would imagine her lectures were about, you know, bankruptcy law.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 11:59:24 AM »

My mother's side of the family has a long history of relationships with African-Americans, does that mean I can identify myself as Black?
Yes.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 03:18:58 PM »

Yes. Jeb isn't even a real name. It's the initials of a Civil War general.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 01:25:32 AM »

Nothing to gain from it.  On the other hand, if he had identified as a Native American on a Harvard college application as the senior Senator from Massachusetts had, it might not make the front page of the NYT

Nothing to gain from it, which makes David Frum's contention that Bush's doesnt see himself as a white American all the more likely. Bush, like Obama doesnt like the current make up of the US. But Bush is under the delusion that underneath every immigrant is a Fredreich Von Hayek struggling to get out.
I have considered the notion that David Frum might be right and rejected it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies