Kansas passes law banning food stamp receipients from pools, movie theaters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:09:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kansas passes law banning food stamp receipients from pools, movie theaters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kansas passes law banning food stamp receipients from pools, movie theaters  (Read 8374 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: April 08, 2015, 03:18:15 PM »
« edited: April 08, 2015, 03:20:01 PM by Snowguy716 »

Cannibalize the poor.  Eat them.  Or at least starve them and give their food to those who 'earned' it.  The point is the harvest is being reaped.  The poor cattle are the harvest.  And poor cattle certainly can't have steak or entertainment!  Only corn and shame.

Sam Brownback is the epitome of evil.  Rick Santorum would be worse but for his honesty keeping him out of office. 
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 03:26:48 PM »

The fact that Christians allow this scrub to get away with calling himself a Christian reflects pretty badly on the whole Christian Right thing.
Anyone can tell a follower of Christ vs a self professed Christian, who worships his suffering and gains power from it.  They are raping Jesus and taking it out on us by instituting shame, guilt, and more and more and more and more rules to follow. 

Remember we can only follow rules because perfection is not possible.  The more rules you follow, the closer to perfection you'll never be.

A true Scotsman...erm..Christian doesnt have a name or a message...but leaves good fruits wherever he goes.  And he does it without even trying because he channels the love of God to his fellow wretches that pours through him just because he asked for it.

Hokey or idealistic... Its just an observation.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 08:42:10 PM »

Naso's argument:  'I'll give one nickel to a perfect virgin mother who has been knocked over by my fart...but only if I get to watch her get up and critique.  If she does anything wrong...her kid gets it.'

Gross, Mike.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies