Should we invade and occupy Bizarro Atlas?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:19:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Should we invade and occupy Bizarro Atlas?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Should we invade and occupy Bizarro Atlas?
Yes.

No.

Maybe so.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Should we invade and occupy Bizarro Atlas?  (Read 5271 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 08, 2015, 05:34:12 PM »

Discuss.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 05:40:47 PM »

Yes, we must carefully plan a large-scale attack on their "Other Off Topic Section". We are all to assume fake identities which may never be revealed to anyone at the conclusion of the mission. After we establish an "Update" platform, it's off to the women's rights section to cause disarray by throwing real and controversial opinions into the sea of blandness.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 05:49:17 PM »

I could be Steamgal617.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 05:58:00 PM »

I could be Kyle Mercado.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 05:58:40 PM »

Well we would need help from the inside. We should find out if there are any dissident factions located in some of the outlying sub-forums and offer them increased autonomy if we are successful.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 06:12:59 PM »

We should copy and paste Jeff's posts about loving on kids into their 75 page megathread Report - Pedophilia more common among "gays"
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 06:42:52 PM »

Gimme the link and I'll mole
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2015, 06:45:43 PM »

I'd like to give some actually utility to my April Fool's Day-exclusive alter-ego conservative Christian personality, yes. 
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2015, 06:56:52 PM »

We should copy and paste Jeff's posts about loving on kids into their 75 page megathread Report - Pedophilia more common among "gays"

Atlas was like that a decade ago.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2015, 07:05:11 PM »

I'd like to give some actually utility to my April Fool's Day-exclusive alter-ego conservative Christian personality, yes.  
Inspired by recyclops?  What will you call yourself?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2015, 07:07:45 PM »

Atlas was like that a decade ago.
Yeah.  Now we're in the groupthink mode on the opposite end.  There was an Atlas golden age around 2007-2009
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2015, 07:18:01 PM »

What is going on here?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2015, 07:18:50 PM »

Guys its a fake. Lief broke it down. Two spaces after periods was Bushie's deal, this guy only has one. sh**t...
Mecha?  Maxwell?  Someone who has a fair amount of knowledge of OK would be first auf meiner Liste.  Mecha?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2015, 07:23:53 PM »

Guys its a fake. Lief broke it down. Two spaces after periods was Bushie's deal, this guy only has one. sh**t...

Even if the Bushie there isn't our Bushie, I think we should invade anyway.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2015, 07:30:12 PM »

Mecha?  Maxwell?  Someone who has a fair amount of knowledge of OK would be first auf meiner Liste.  Mecha?

Solarstorm has an intimate knowledge of anything he puts his mind to. Wouldn't surprise me.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2015, 09:51:26 PM »

Before invasion it's important to get a view of the battlefield, and of course that means maps. So I scouted for a thread about redistricting or gerrymandering and found only one thread in the Campaign and Political Reform board. The single post on the thread, which talked about IL, got the first name and years of Gov Dan Walker wrong - a clear sign of an unprepared foe. The map described in the post had a 2% variance, while we have a regiment of mappers who can work down to a 0.5% tolerance. No image is posted and no responses were either. Perhaps they lack our technology to discuss with maps or invoke Dave's Redistricting App. If true then their defenses are weak, and an infiltration with Atlas technology should make for a swift and successful battle.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2015, 09:56:16 PM »

So it sounds like they are a barbaric and primitive people, and it is our God-given responsibility to civilize them, by force if need be.
Panda Express

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2015, 11:01:57 PM »

Before invasion it's important to get a view of the battlefield, and of course that means maps. So I scouted for a thread about redistricting or gerrymandering and found only one thread in the Campaign and Political Reform board. The single post on the thread, which talked about IL, got the first name and years of Gov Dan Walker wrong - a clear sign of an unprepared foe. The map described in the post had a 2% variance, while we have a regiment of mappers who can work down to a 0.5% tolerance. No image is posted and no responses were either. Perhaps they lack our technology to discuss with maps or invoke Dave's Redistricting App. If true then their defenses are weak, and an infiltration with Atlas technology should make for a swift and successful battle.

2 percent variance? Completely pathetic.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2015, 11:09:34 PM »

Caesar, lead and we will follow you to the gates of hell.  Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2015, 12:14:09 AM »

I voted no. Trolling it would be very stupid, immature and non-productive, and invading with our maps and redistricting knowledge would be kind of pointless due to how bland that place is. No one would care if we started discussing redistricting maps or the type of stuff this forum excels at anyway. That place isn't worth any time.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2015, 01:15:50 AM »

Mah fella posters,

These are troublin' times in which we live. Mah intelligence reports have suggested that there is conclusive evidence that Bizarro Atlas is constituting a VWC program. They're virtually certain they are harboring VWC as we speak. Very Worthless Causes are a threat to forums both here and abroad.

Y'all know as well as I, a threat to our people anywhere are a threat to our people everywhere.

It is with great gravity that I call for swift, immediate, overwhelmin' action to pacify Bizarro Atlas and end its pursuit of VCW.

So, this I say to you, mah fella posters, there shall be no place where Worthless Causes may rest. There shall be no cave in which our enemies may hide. That's mah promise to you, the people. Thank ya. God bless you. And God bless the Atlas Forum

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2015, 03:07:59 AM »

They seem to have the numbers advantage, but we have both the strategy and the element of surprise.

I say we send OC out to scout before we make any rash decisions. He'll blend in quite well.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2015, 03:23:45 AM »

I do think it would be amusing to all join at the same time, open one thread to have a discussion for a day or two, and then abruptly leave. No hello or goodbye, no explanation whatsoever, and no trace in any other thread.

Just to see if any regulars there investigate what's going on and find us like you creeps do with Bushie.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2015, 04:31:26 AM »

YES LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!
Cranberry
TheCranberry