Obama to Denounce "Conversion Therapy" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:46:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama to Denounce "Conversion Therapy" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama to Denounce "Conversion Therapy"  (Read 5431 times)
t_host1

« on: April 09, 2015, 08:54:35 AM »

Denouncing common sense*, at first, may be thought as an undoable goal. However, since, significant gains in the dilution of [it] are having an effect, with, the good of it only being seen thru rose colored glasses, confusion, has found its place.
 I suspect it is more to do with Obamacare billings than anything else; if we could only look forward to this same line of thought being applied to public education and its conversion therapy - - - next election maybe.

*Term: Conversion Therapy; adj ., the confusion of common sense, confused preyed upon.
t_host1

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 09:16:56 AM »

Right, because the type of people who believe this crap works and is necessary are definitely going to change their minds after hearing Obama denounce it.  I predict a bounce in support for the practice!

And I'm sure the First Amendment will be cited to protect the rights of people or groups to psychologically torture children anyway.

Medical malpractice is not protected by the First Amendment. Yes, I know, you already knew that. Smiley

There isn't a clear line as to what constitutes "conversion" therapy and what doesn't, so you could have the courts defining what is and isn't allowed to be talked about in a way that goes beyond traditional malpractice law.
Is there anything currently stopping malpractice suits to be brought against abusive conversion therapy practices?
 yep, it is called the "truth", facts of life. That is why Obama must denounce it; keeping the confusion of who the bigots are "a" tactic to divide. Therefore, no way in hell is he going to use his money to defeat his objective. The same doctrine as the Benghazi story, which also exposed Hillary as the underling with no backup.

t_host1

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 09:36:41 AM »

Right, because the type of people who believe this crap works and is necessary are definitely going to change their minds after hearing Obama denounce it.  I predict a bounce in support for the practice!

And I'm sure the First Amendment will be cited to protect the rights of people or groups to psychologically torture children anyway.

Medical malpractice is not protected by the First Amendment. Yes, I know, you already knew that. Smiley

There isn't a clear line as to what constitutes "conversion" therapy and what doesn't, so you could have the courts defining what is and isn't allowed to be talked about in a way that goes beyond traditional malpractice law.
Is there anything currently stopping malpractice suits to be brought against abusive conversion therapy practices?
 yep, it is called the "truth", facts of life. That is why Obama must denounce it; keeping the confusion of who the bigots are "a" tactic to divide. Therefore, no way in hell is he going to use his money to defeat his objective. The same doctrine as the Benghazi story, which also exposed Hillary as the underling with no backup.

Get help... Please.
Conversion therapy I suppose?
t_host1

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 11:34:16 AM »

So, is Obama denouncing child abuse or “the conversation” the fee to speak?

If it is child abuse, then where is the % of confusion between mom & dad education and the institutional governance education? % would need to be established for proper payout.

If it is the fee to speak, then what % of confusion would be of the certified, acclaimed, proclaimed or lived conversation?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies